Chapter 43 : Fourtris !!!!

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 43 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tobias's POV

I can't believe I told her everything.I mean EVERYTHING !!!! And now I'm kissing her !!

Tris means so much to me.I love her so much.

We break the kiss and Tris looks at me smiling.

"I love you so much,Tris.You mean the world to me",I tell her meaning it.

I never believed I would find love.But I did.

Tris's POV

"I love you so much,Tris.You mean the world to me",Fo-Tobias says sincerely.Sending warmth in my heart.

Ughh ! First I had to learn to not call him Tobias now I have to learn to not call him Four !

I want to tell him,'I love you too.You mean the world to me as well'.But I can't.If I tell him now....it'll be wrong.

Because he doesn't know that I'm Beatrice.And I'm the secret agent.

If I tell him I love him now....when he later finds out who I really am....he'll think I was lying the whole time.He'll think I played him.

"Tobias.....I really really like you.I'm just not sure if I love you",I say looking down.

"Hey,Look at me",Tobias says softly.I look at him.

"It's okay.I appreciate you telling me that.I was there a few days ago",He says.I smile and nod.

"Can I ask you something ?",He asks.

"You already did.But yeah you can",I say copying what he said earlier.He grins.

"Can I borrow a kiss ? I promise I'll give it back",He says and I laugh.

"Where did you get that from ?",I ask.

"What ? I'm offended you think that.I made it up",He says trying to hide a smirk.

"I totally believe that",I say sarcastically.

"I saw it once while surfing online.Thought I'll use it someday.Well that someday is today",He says laughing.I laugh too.

"Okay you can.But you must promise to never lose it",I say.

"Trust me on that.I won't ever lose it",He says looking at me full of love.

I can't resist anymore.I lean it forward and kiss him.I run my fingers through his messy hair and he wraps his arms around my neck.

"I love you",Tobias says in between kisses."So so much"

I can't tell how difficult it is for me not to say it back.

We finally break the kiss and look at each other.

"So....I was thinking....what does this make us ?",I ask.

"I was thinking of it too.Tris.....would you like to be my girlfriend ?",He asks and I smile.

"Only if you'd be my boyfriend",I joke.

"Was that supposed to be a joke ? If so,then it's a really bad one",Tobias says.I stick my tongue out at him.He does the same.

"What's your answer then ?",He asks a bit impatient.

"Of course....No !",I joke.His face falls.

"Oh...I just....maybe....thought....it's alright",He says a bit sad.

Oh my god ! Can't he see I'm joking ?