Chapter 33 : Jealous ????

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 33 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tobias's POV

Currently we're at the 'Spring Haven' restaurant.

"Table for two please",Tris says.

"Oh ! That won't be needed.I have a reservation",I say.

"Okay.What's the name ?",The manager asks standing in front of his computer.I don't think it's his.I should rephrase that.

Standing in front of a computer.Which is not his.For sure.

"Eaton",I say.I expect to see Tris confused or startled at that mention.But she wasn't anything I expected her to be.

Hmm....

Strange !

"Ah ! Yes ! Table number 46 please",The manager says smiling.He then leads us to our table (A/N : I had to do that ;))

We sit down.I pull out Tris's chair for her and after she sits I push the chair closer to the table.

"Aww ! You're a gentleman aren't you ?",Tris says wiping a fake happy tear from her eye.

I sit on my chair smiling.

"Well you see....everyone's looking at us.So I had to mislead them into thinking that I'm such a sweet guy.Such a gentleman",I whisper,joking.

"Of course ! That explains why you never opened the car door for me",Tris says trying hard not to laugh.

"Eh....that...",I begin scratching the back of my neck but don't continue.

In all honesty....I hadn't even thought about that !!

Tris tries hard not to laugh.

"Go on ! Laugh it out",I say 'angry'.

Tris bursts out laughing.

"You....should've seen....your....face !! When I....said that !!",Tris says between fits of laughter.

"Well....I can't really see my face.Its not possible,physically.Unless I'm standing in front of a mirror",I joke.

Tris groans and throws her napkin at me.

"Worst joke of the century.No.Of centuries ! This one and the next and the next and the-",Tris says but I cut her off.

"Yeah yeah ! I get it",I say kinda embarrassed.

"Aww ! Little Foury is embarrassed",Tris teases.

"Am not",I lie.

"Yes you are",She says.

"Am not",I lie again.

Just then we're cut off by the waitress.Her name is Kyla.I read the name tag.I've always had the habit if doing that.Reading name tags of people,who have them !

"Would you like some champagne ?",She asks looking at me.She then winks at me.

Kyla then takes a paper out of her pocket and places it in my palm.

It's her number !

Ughh ! Why do I have to be so handsome ?

Not trying to be cocky or anything here :P

"Yes ! We would love some.Wouldn't we honey ?",Tris says annoyed.Kyla looks at Tris like she wants to kill her.

Same can be said of Tris as well.

Even she's looking at Kyla like that.

"Yeah",I say.Kyla nods and leaves.

"Honey ?",I ask.

"She was totally flirting with you.She gave you her number ! In front of me !",Tris says.Well,screams would be more apt here.

"Jealous much ?",I ask grinning.

"I'm not",Tris says.She's lying.

"You are",I say.

"Nope I'm not !",She says.

"Well then....I have her number.....let me dial it....1122334-",I begin.

"You can do that later.Not now",Tris says and grabs the number from my hand.

She's totally jealous !

So jealous that she didn't even realize that I wasn't even typing in a real number !

I mean 11223344556.. ? Seriously ?

I try hard to control my laughter.Tris raises her eyebrow at me.

I just shrug.

"Champagne for you",A waiter says this time.Tom.He pours it in my glass.

"And for the lovely lady",He says pouring it in Tris's glass.He then winks at Tris and leaves.

What is up with the staff of this restaurant ?

Are they paid to flirt with the customers ?

I control my urge to punch him.Tom.

Damn,Tobias ! He just winked at her and you're so jealous.

If he would've slipped her his number.....I would've strangled him then stabbed him then thrown him out of the window.Then maybe run my car over him ?

Ughh ! What the hell Tobias ?

What's wrong with you ?

"Jealous much ?",Tris asks smiling.

"Nah ! I didn't care a bit",I lie.

"Oh ! That's good.I was thinking....I'll ask Tom his number.He's just few steps away",Tris says.

"You shouldn't do that.You know...he's not your type",I say.

"Admit it you're jealous",Tris says.

"Nah ! Am not",I lie again.

"Okay then....Tom-",Tris begins but I cut her off.

"Okay okay ! I am ! A little bit",I confess.

Tris starts laughing.

"I knew it ! You looked like you wanted to strangle him",Tris says laughing.I laugh with her.

At least she doesn't know what I wanted to do after strangling him !!

Then we just drink our champagne.In silence.

Until Tris decides to break it.

"So Four....Why exactly did you move here ? From Connecticut ?",She asks.

Should I tell her what happened ?

Should I tell her why I moved here ?

Too early ! I need to be sure.

Until I know ! That I love her.

"Umm....something happened.Long story",I lie.

"I'm sure we have time for a long story",Tris says chuckling...nervously ?

"Nah ! I'll tell you later.Not now",I say.

As soon as the words leave my mouth...I see Tris's face fall.And then,she's awfully quiet.

What happened ?

Why did she react that way ?

Did I do something wrong ??

A/N : So that was the end of the Chapter 33 !!! Anyways....How was it ? Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️