Chapter 8 : Candor or Dauntless ????

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 8 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV 

We're here at the gang house.It's actually huge.It looks like a mansion !!

I mean Destiny did mention that.But I just thought that she might be exaggerating.

We get out of the car.Chris and I grab our luggage.We don't let anyone else take our luggage in.Even though they insist.

Four opens the door and all of us enter after he does so.

OMG !! 

"It's beautiful !!",I find myself saying without thinking.

"It is",Christina says.

"Guys ! Go and chose your rooms then....we will play something",Uriah says grinning wide.That makes me grin as well.

Uriah.A kid at heart.But sensible.

We chose our rooms and come back to the living room.

My room is next to Christina's.On the other side of my room is....I actually don't know whose room it is.

"Everyone sit down on the carpet.Make a circle !",Zeke screams.

We do so.I sit next to Marlene and Chris.On the other side of Chris is Will.And that makes me smile.

"So...we're going to play something that is like...a sacred tradition for us",Uriah says.

"Sacred tradition ?",I ask.

"Yeah.It's called Candor or Dauntless",Uriah says.

"Isn't that...like truth or dare maybe ?",Christina asks.

"Yes.This is actually a secret but don't tell anyone okay...",Uriah begins and looks at Me and Chris.

We nod.

"Cross your heart",Zeke says and I smile.

Zeke.Another kid at heart.

We do.

"We actually replaced the words truth and dare with Candor and Dauntless to make it sound cool",Uriah whispers.I laugh.Like...actually laugh.

Tobias's POV 

I don't think I've seen Tris laugh before.

Well,I have now.

And it's one of the most beautiful things I've witnessed.

When she laughs...she forgets about the world.

She laughs not for others.But for herself.

And I really like this quality of Tris.

Tris's POV

Christina.Uriah.Zeke 

Two more people added to the list of them who can actually make me laugh.

"Who wants to go first ?",Zeke asks.

"Me ! Me ! Me !",Uriah screams.

"No...I'm going first",Zeke says.

"What ? Why did you ask then ?",Uriah asks.

"Because....I wanted to crush your heart,bro",Zeke says making us laugh.

"Four,my friend....Candor or Dauntless ?",Zeke asks.

"Umm...Dauntless",He answers.

Zeke looks at me and then Four and smiles.

Please ! Let this not have anything to do with me !!

Zeke begins,"I dare you to....

A/N : So that was the end of the Eighth Chapter !!! How was it ?? What do you guys think Zeke might dare Tobias to do ? Anyways....Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️