Chapter 5 : Meeting 'Him' !!!!

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 5 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Christina's POV

"Nooooooo !! Please nooooo !!",I hear Tris scream.

This is the part of morning I hate.It's heartbreaking to see your friend like this and knowing you can't do anything to stop it.

"Tris !!! Wake up",I say shaking her and she wakes up with a start.She has tears in her eyes.

It's just not fair.She has to watch her family die each night.

I hand her a tissue and she wipes her tears.

"You okay ?",I ask her.

"I'm okay.I'm sorry I woke you up",She says and I roll my eyes at her making her smile.

"Let's dress up and begin",I say.

"Breakfast ?",She asks.

I forgot to tell her about the call.

"I forgot to tell you.Grace called.She told that she found out that Tobias and his friends usually have breakfast at Tiffany's on Sunday's.So we can go there",I say.

"Okay.That is a good idea",Tris says.I nod.

We dress up quickly and leave because....we don't know 'when' Tobias and his friends go there.So we don't want to miss them.

I hope everything goes the way Tris wants it to.

-----/////::::::TIME SKIP TO TIFFANY'S:::::\\\\\-----

Tris's POV

Chris and I (A/N : I used the right grammar !! Wohooo !!! ;)) wait outside Tiffany's for Tobias and his friends to show up. 

We went inside when we came here and didn't find them.So we just came outside to wait for them.

Just then I see them.Tobias and his friends.He has got....um...6 friends.I count again.Yeah,6 is right.

So it's totally 7 people then,including Tobias. (A/N : Tobias,Will,Uriah,Marlene,Zeke,Shauna and Destiny)

They enter the restaurant.Chris and I act like we're talking on our phones to someone so as to not seem suspicious.

We wait for a good 5 minutes and then enter.

We grab our trays.Then we chose some stuff for breakfast from the buffet table.

"Chris,Remember....after this we act like we can't find a table",I say.

"Got it",She says.

After we fill our trays.....We act.Act like there is no table.Which is actually true.I didn't know of how busy this restaurant actually is.

Tobias's POV 

I see her looking for a table with her friend.And might I just add....she's beautiful. (A/N : He's talking about Tris btw :))

I guess there's no table empty.We have plenty of room on our table.

"Guys....lets invite them over",I say pointing to them.

"Yeah",Will adds.

"Okay....we have plenty of room anyways",Marlene says.

So.....I wave over to them.

Tris's POV

Yes !!! Mission Accomplished !! Tobias waves over to us....asking for us to come over.

Little does he know....he's asking his death to come over.Poor Tobias !

We walk towards his table with the tray in our hand.

"Hey !",They greet after looking at me and Christina.

"Hey !",We greet back.

"I'm Tris and this is my friend Christina",I say pointing to myself and then to her.

"I'm Will.This is Four,Uriah,Zeke,Marlene,Shauna and Destiny",Will says pointing to each one of them.I can't help but notice how Will called Tobias...Four.

Are they his real friends ? I mean...do they know his name ? Do they know him ? What he's done ? 

I make a mental note : Don't call Tobias...Tobias.Call him Four.Cuz apparently...you don't know anything about him.

"By the way....Uriah and Marlene are dating and also..Zeke and Shauna.Zeke and Uriah are brothers.And I am Four's sister",Destiny says.

She does look a lot like him.How did the FBI miss this ? 

She should be knowing what Tobias did.She has to.Unless she's faking that she's his sister which is highly unlikely.Due to their inherent similarity. 

"Nice to meet you guys",Chris says and I nod.

"You too....Sit down,please",Tobias says.Not Tobias,Tris.Four.Four says. 

Christina sits next to Will and I...end up sitting next to Tob-Four unfortunately.Due to the arrangement.

And as I do so....I keep thinking.....

What should I do next ????

A/N : So that was the end of the Fifth Chapter !!! How was it ?? Finally....Tobias's POV !!! :) Anyways....Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️