Undercover! (21 Jump Street)

Writers Notes!- I do not own 21 Jump Street!

This is based in the time of the original series of 21 Jump Street!

~~~~~~~~
CHAPTER ONE

Ruby's POV

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm clock. It was 6:00 a.m. Todays the day I'm starting at a place which had a programme called 21 Jump Street.

I was aware of this job, I got called up for it because I looked young and I'm able to be an undercover cop at a High School.

I set off to work and when I arrived I looked for the door with Captain Fuller written on it. I knocked slightly before someone called me in.

"Come in!"

I walked in and introduced myself.

"Hello captain, my name is Ruby Jackson and I have just been transferred here!" I say politely.

"Hello Ruby, I've been waiting to meet you! I hope you received the letters that were sent out to you, telling you how this programme works?" He says.

"Yeah, I understand." I say.

"You will be starting tomorrow at Jennings High school, as you are new I've set you up with Doug Penhall and Tom Hanson, they will be there if you need help!"

"What kind of part will I be playing for this?" I ask.

"Well Tom and Doug are going to be the McQuaid brothers and I thought it would be a good idea if you could get with the popular kids with them!"

"Okay thanks sir!" I say walking out of his office.

As soon as I get out of the office I'm greeted by a tall and muscular built guy.

"Hi I'm Doug Penhall! You must be Ruby Jackson?"

"Hey, yes I am.. I was told id be working with you and uhh Hanson? I think it is."

"Yeah, you sure will! We love playing the Mcquaid brothers! No one likes to mess with us." he says with a funny sense of humour.

I laugh.

"So when will I be meeting Tom Hanson?" I ask.

"Oh he's not coming in today, but when we start at the high school tomorrow we will all meet up after school!"

I start to feel very nervous about it all. I'm not to sure ill be good at the whole high school thing again.

Doug must of noticed, something was up.

"It will be good Ruby, me and Hanson will be there if you need us!" he says with a smile.

He leads me to meet the others. I meet Judy, Harry and Booker, they all seem very nice.

All I need to meet is Hanson now...