Terrified.

Doug Penhalls POV

It was art class and neither Jason or Ruby were in there. Then I saw Jason walk in and tell the teacher that he's sorry he was late.

I looked over to Tommy.

"Do you know where Ruby is?" I ask.

"She might be wagging, she was the other day..."

I pushed the thought away. Tommy's probably right.

Announcements come over the P.A when someone wags, so I was waiting for Ruby's to be announced.

"Ruby Trix, to the front office, I repeat Ruby Trix to the front office."

There it was. Me and Tommy asked Jason if he's seen her. He just said no and went back to his work.

It's now only 15 minutes to the bell and we were getting a little worried, as she hadn't texted us. I sent one to her.

*Ruby where are you?*

I got a reply as soon as the bell went.

*Please help me, I'm in the toilets*

Why would she need help? I showed Tommy the message and he told me he'd wait in the car.

When I was walking in, It felt strange to be walking into a ladies room.. hopefully no one else is in here.

That's when I saw Ruby in a cubicle crouched over a toilet.

"What happened, are you okay??" I asked worried.

"I took some pi..pills, I can't vomit them out!" she says looking drousy.

"Are you crazy! Why did you that?" I ask helping her up but she can't stand up.

"Yous told be to do anything to solve this case, and I was going to...to vomit it out." she's says closing her eyes.

"No don't you close your eyes, keep them open!!" I yell, as she try's her hardest.

I decided to carry her out, to Tommy so we could call an Ambulance.

The look on Tommy's face was so terrified.

"What happened!!" he asks.

"Just call an Ambulance!"

I grabbed the bag that had the pills in it, and realised some in it.

The paramedics got here very fast and took her in.

Tommy and I stood there for awhile, taking it all in.

"This is all my fault!" Tom mutters out.

"I should've been there with her, I knew she was going to Jason! She didn't tell me when she was going to him and I forgot about it!" he says again.

We get in the car and head to the hospital. Captain Fuller would be meeting us there too.