Lock down.

Rubys POV

I heard the announcement that we were on lock down, and that this was not a drill. I was about to run to a class but then I heard a gunshot go off. The worst thing is that I still hadn't gotten a replacement gun so I had no way of defending myself.

I decided to close the cubicle door and stand on the toilet, just in case the shooter came in. I didn't even put my vest on this morning!

Everything started going quiet. You could hear only one set of footsteps, getting closer and closer. I took out my phone and rang Tom.

"Are you okay?' Tom whispered at the other end of the line.

"I'm fine, I'm in the toilets Tom I had no time to run to a class" I whispered back.

..

"What should I do?" I ask nervously.

"Try to stay where you are and don't make a sound!" Tom said.

I heard the girls bathroom door open! I placed the phone on the toilet, still on the line to Tom.

My heart started beating faster and faster and I was trying to quiet down my breathing as I saw footsteps walk past the cubicle.

The footsteps walked back and stood right at my cubicle. Thats when the door got barged open and he grabbed me hard. I screamed and Tom heard me on the other side of the line. He placed the gun to my side to make me quiet.

"This is all your fault Ruby, none of this would of happened if you just would of liked me." He says whispering in my ear. He then pushed me out of the door and I fell onto my knees, he picked me back up and kept pushing me forward.

Suddenly I turned around grabbed for the gun, but he was too fast and it ended up smacking into my face and I fell to the ground. This guy is strong.

I moved my hand up to my face and realized I was bleeding.

I then saw Jason walk into a classroom and started to aim the gun at innocent people that's when I reacted and I ran up behind him and managed to kick his gun away. I was then tossed to the ground and we both fighting for the gun.

Then I saw Hanson standing behind Jason, pointing his gun at him.

"Let her go now!" Hanson says firmly.

That's when Jason pushed me in front if him, making me a hostage.

"Come any closer and ill shoot!" Jason says.

It was a stand off until Jason was leasing us down the hall.

That's when Penhall made the wrong move and tried grabbing Jason. The last thing I remember was two fast gunshots going off.