This is it.

As Doug and I arrived at the school, my heart started beating faster and faster.

I had a flash back of the day Ruby had been shot. I felt sweat drip down my forehead at the thought. I wanted revenge on Jason.

We headed for the door, and we sneaked in quietly. I had a feeling he would either be at the cafeteria or gym.

Me and Doug headed for the cafeteria first. We quietly walked around corners to get there. But no one was there.

"Sit down!" we both here a voice yelling, it was coming from the gym.

I quietly walked down the hall with Doug following right behind me. I looked into the gyms doors and pulled out my gun. I snuck up behind Jason, trying not to startle him.

"Hands up!" I say fiercely.

He grabbed Destiny and put her infront of him.

"Put the gun down or ill shoot her!"

He said very fast, he wasn't expecting this.

He dragged her infront as he headed for the door.

The look in her eyes were the same as Ruby's when she was in this position.

I'm not going to let him hurt my little sister. That's where me and Doug take action.

I signal Doug to go around the back to grab Destiny, I needed her to be safe.

Doug grabbed her and before I knew it there was a shoot out. I looked behind the barrier and saw Doug and Destiny were safe.

I wasn't going to let Jason get away, I stood back up and we both started shooting at eachother again.

I shot him, but at the same time I was shot from one of his bullets. I landed on the ground and so did Jason.

"Tommy!" Destiny says running up to me with Doug.

I look over to see Jason not breathing.

That's where it got harder to breathe.

"I love yous."

"No you are not giving up Tom!" Doug says calling an ambulance.

"Listen..." I mutter out as I'm losing my breath.

"There's a note on my kitchen bench, please read it."

There sad eyes connected with mine. They understood what was happening. They believed in me.

My eyes shut.