Chances.

Tom Hansons POV

When we arrived at the hospital, we got told that Ruby was okay and she's lucky that Doug found her.

I couldn't help feeling that it was my fault, that I may of told her the wrong things.

She got the substance cleared out of her system.

I noticed Captain Fuller in the waiting room and he walked up to us.

"Tell me exactly what happened today!" he said yelling at us.

"Well, Ruby went to see if she could get some evidence of Jason selling drugs and he told her that she had to take them then and there...Thats all I know sir." Doug said.

"You know you's are working together on this, you's are supposed to stick together and watch each others backs!"

After Ruby woke up Captain Fuller was in her room arguing with her.

"What were you thinking going there alone!" Fuller says.

"I thought I'd get more out of Jason!"

"Hanson and Penhall are working on this case with you Ruby, yous stick together!"

"I think I'm going to take you out if this case Ruby, it's been only a week and abit and someone's in hospital!"

I feel really bad.

"No Captain you cant! I swear I'll stick with Penhall and Hanson this time! if I leave suddenly someone might suspect something and I don't want to ruin the case!" she says back.

"Fine, I'll give you another chance, don't blow your chance!"

He comes out of the room.

"You're lucky she's alright! I'm giving all of yous one more chance, don't stuff it up and please watch out for eachother!"

It's lucky she is okay, bad things could've happened. Thankfully they didn't.

Me and Doug are taking her home soon. This weekend me and Doug will go see Ruby and see if we can all be apart of this case together.

~~~
Hey I hope yous are like the story so far! There is going to be a lot more action happening in the story, and some more cliff hangers!x