Bad Ideas.

The Party~~

Hanson was picking me up at 7. It was 6 when I started getting ready. I picked out a top that shows your belly button and some shorts. It was strange wearing this sort of stuff again.

I put on smokey brown eyeshadow with some eyeliner. Then I quickly grabbed something to eat and waited for Hanson to arrive.

I heard someone knocking at my door, I opened it.

"Hey Hanson"

"Hey, you know you can call me Tommy!" he says with a laugh.

"Okay, Tommy..."

"You look good Ruby"

"You look great too Han..Tommy."

He really did look great, I'm not lying.

I gave him the address and we headed to the party.

The party was so crowded, with hardly enough room to get past everyone. Tommy grabbed my hand and lead me through the party, I saw Jason look at me strangely and he walked up to us.

"Ruby I've heard you been sniffing around for drugs, if you need some I've got some back at school, and I can give them to you in the old gym."

"I have too, man, is there any other people that have them here tonight I need them right away!" Tommy says, trying to find out if more people had some.

I agreed that id meet him at school tomorrow.

"Why don't you just ask Matt, he deals." Jason says.

I walk off with Tommy to find Matt. We asked people where he was, then we finally found him.

"How much for a bag?" I say.

"$50" we handed him the money and Tom put it in his pocket.

You wouldn't of expected Matt to be doing that...

Everyone was drinking till like 1 in the morning, until someone called in a noise complaint. The cops knocked on the door and everyone ran, including me and Tommy.

It was good to be a teenager again. But back to reality. Tommy drove me home and walked me to the door. Before leaving he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wonder what that was for?

THE NEXT DAY

I headed to school by myself today. I then remembered that I had to meet Jason and get some stuff from him.

I decided that I'd see him during the last period. Tommy and Doug didn't want me going by myself, I kept this to myself. because I think Jason would tell me more.

Last period came and I headed towards the old gym, where Jason was waiting for me. I asked him how much and he told me $40 for me. I grabbed the bag but then he held me back saying I'd have to do it right now, the bag containing tablets.

He said I better do them in here, just incase someone catches me with them, and it leads back to him.

I honestly know that this was a bad idea, but if I don't he mind suspect something.

I haven't done this stuff ever in my life, and I knew it was a bad idea. I decided to have the tablets, I had nearly the whole little bag of them and left 5. I decided that I was going to make myself throw up to get them out of my system.

After I had taken them, I headed to the toilets straight away, to try and make myself throw up, I kept trying but it wouldn't come out.

By this time I was freaking out and a little shaky. I just had to keep on trying and trying to make myself do it. I've been here for ages now and I've got a really bad feeling in my stomach and I'm getting more shakier.