What a Surprise.

Toms POV

It was Thursday at lunch one and I was with Doug and Ruby. She was telling us how she was worried about Jason. He didn't show up today...What a surprise.

This case isn't exactly going to good but we are slowly solving it...slowly. Tomorrow night is the street race, which hopefully we can arrest some kids.

Ruby went to the toilet and that's when the bell rang for third period. But then the sirens started going off.

"Lock down, lock down I repeat we are in lock down, this is not a drill. Get to the nearest class and lock yourself in!" the lady off the speakers yelled.

Me and Penhall ran to a science room missing one bullet that went straight past my face. I turned to look at who it was, it was Jason. The whole school was very quiet now, so quiet that you could hear footsteps pacing up and down the hall. We faced to the door and saw him looking into the windows of the classroom but then he walked off. He was looking for someone.

"Shit man, he's probably looking for me!" I say.

"Well call the police.. Fuller?" he says breathing heavily.

"My phones in the office dude, it got fricken confiscated!"

Thoughts flooding through my head, what is Jason thinking. It's not going to be a good idea, he obviously didn't think this through. That's when I remembered something.

"Doug!" I whispered, he told me to shh, as we heard his footsteps pacing back down this way.

"I saw Ruby go to the toilets, I didn't see her run to a class!" I start to worry now.

"Tom that means that she's not locked in man!"

I reach down into my pocket and feel my gun, I guess I might have to use it.

Shit, I think to myself how can I make things worse again. Rubys in the toilets and I can see Jason heading that way...

~~~~

Hey! I really hope you like the way the stories going! I really would like to thank all my readers you are all so kind and special shout out to JohnnysAngel18! Remember to keep on commenting your thoughts and what you think may happen next!

Enjoy :)