Unsure.

Ruby's POV.

It was already Sunday morning and Tom and Doug are coming over soon.

I feel so embarrassed about everything that happened. Mostly I feel embarrassed about is that I could've just lost my job and theirs!

Tom and Doug arrive around 1p.m.

"Hey, come in.." I say.

"Hello" they both say at the same time.

"Look guys, I'm really sorry about what I did. "

"It's okay, just forget about it." Doug says.

"We all need to start working together more and you need to have more communication with us, I was so worried about you!" Tom says.

"I'm sorry... and yes I know, I'll definitely have more communication with yous."

They stayed for a few hours, then went home.

NEXT DAY~

I turned up to school today and to be honest I was kind of scared. Tom and Doug both walked up to me, and we all went to first period together.

Of course Jason was there and as soon as I sat down he started talking. I actually can't believe he didn't even know I went to hospital because of the pills. I hope that we find out more evidence, because this guy needs to be taught a lesson.

He stated touching me again, and I moved his hand away. He just doesn't seem to understand! I felt so uncomfortable around this guy. I walked up to Doug and sat with them.

At the end of lunch I was running late to class, but I had to go to the bathroom. As soon as I got out of the cubicle I got pushed against the wall by Jason.

"What are you doing?!" I say pushing him away.

"You know you want to Ruby!" he says pushing me again and trying to kiss me I punched him in the side of the face and he started laughing.

"Aw we got a tough one here." he says laughing while I walk out of the toilet. I straight away text Tom about what happened and that is see them in out next period.

Then when I was walking to class I saw Doug and Tom both yelling at Jason and then Doug pushed him hard. They both came and saw me and asked if I was okay. One if the teachers saw and we were all sent to the office.

Looks like were in detention.

The whole time we were in the office, Jason kept staring at me. When we were let out eventually it was home time so Tom and Doug drove me home.

Tom decided that he'd come in for a little bit, while Doug went home to his girlfriend.

"Ruby, what's bothering you?" he asks out of no where.

"Uh, nothing.." I say.

"I was really worried about you, you know? If that Jason guy lays another hand on you.. I swear."

Why is he being so protective?

Then suddenly he kisses me on the lips gently, then he moves away.

He looks embarrassed and he's just about to walk out.

"Don't go..." I say walking to him and hugging him.

He kisses me again and says.. I've been waiting for this.

"Call me, if you need anything..." he says as he walks out the door.

Well that kiss was really unexpected, I liked it.