Decisions.

Toms POV

I've been driving around for a few hours now and it's really time for me to have a little break.

I stopped at a cafe and got some lunch. I was always miserable now, like I could have stopped Ruby from getting shot.

I head back to my car and I feel my gun in my pocket. I decide to put it in the glove box and that's when I see Rubys phone. Her phone is the one thing I kept of hers. I decided to go to the photos for about the hundredth time to look at the photos of us together. I could feel tears in my eyes.

That's when I had an idea, an idea that I should've thought about sooner. I went to her messages with Jason. I got his number and put it in my own.

I put my number on private and called him straight away. I'm pretending to be Jared.

I put on a bit of a lighter voice hoping he wouldn't notice.

"Yo who's this?" a quick voice says.

"Hey, it's Jared. Where are you man?.." I say.

"Jared buddy! I'm at the old studio down by th...."

Then the phone cuts out. Shit! I call back again and there was no answer.

Maybe he realised it was me. I honestly don't know what to do right now! Out of no where I get a call from my sister Destiny.

"Hey Destiny."

"Tom..." she says with her voice quivering.

"What's wrong?!"

"Hello Tom." I hear another voice say.

The voice belonged to Jason.

He's got my sister!