The First Day.

The next day came fast, and I was starting to get anxious. I was told to dress up a bit skanky, but not to skanky that I'd be told to go home.

I put on black stockings with a black mini skirt, and for my top I had a singlet with a black flowy top. I straightened my hair. Then I headed off to school... It sounds weird.

Doug told me that we'd all meet up after school, but if I needed anything if text him.

As I got out of my car, I could feel so many eyes on me. I walked straight past all of them. I walked to my locker, then I was greeted by a girl who was dressed in the same kind of clothes as me.

"You must be new here, the names Caitlin." she says in a irritating voice as she chews on her gum.

"Yeah I am, my names Ruby."

"Well do you have any friends that you know here?"

"Well no, I just transferred here. My last school was like two hours away."

"Oh true. Well you can hang with me and my friends... You look like you'd fit in..." she says staring me up and down.

"Cool. Where do I meet yous?" I ask curiously.

"Meet at the back of the cafeteria, see you at lunch." she says as she walks to a group of boys.

I turn around to the sound of Doug yelling out.

"WE'RE THE MCQUAID BROTHERS" Doug yells.

I see a guy next to him wearing a white bandana and a leather jacket.

That must be Tom Hanson.

The siren goes for first period, so I head off the the first class on my timetable... Maths.

I couldn't find the room so, I was late to class, how embarrassing.

I knocked on the door, and the teacher let me in. I realised Caitlin was in there and so was Doug.

Doug Penhall winked at me, making sure other class mates were watching. I winked back at him, just for the fun of it.

I sat down next to Caitlin and she told her friends that I'd be hanging out with them. One of her friends Jason kept talking to me and you could tell he was flirting so I had to flirt back, after all I'm doing my job.

I heard Penhall get yelled at and he got sent out.

I whispered to Caitlin.

"Does anyone sell around here?"

"Yes of course Ruby"

I wasn't going to ask anymore until they talked to me about it first.

Penhall, Hanson and I came to this school to investigate multiple problems.
Drugs,violence/abuse and weapons.

The bell went and I went to the next class. Science went fast and then it was Lunch. I met up with Caitlin and she showed me around with her group of friends.

Everyone moved out of the way for us. Jared was another one of the guys who flirted with me, but he also flirted with the rest of the girls.

The rest of the day went by fast, and after school Penhall and who I this is Hanson was waiting for me at his car. We made sure everyone left before we started talking.

"Hey you must be Ruby?"

"Hey yeah you must be Hanson?" I say.

"Yeah nice to meet you!" Hanson says.

Wow these two guys are so welcoming it's weird how they can act cruel and so different to what they actually are in real life.

They asked me how my first day was and I was telling them how, Caitlin knows someone who sells, they told me to do whatever I can to discover who it is. But when we find out that we still can't blow our cover because of the other matters we have to investigate.

Hanson and Penhall are picking me up tomorrow for school, I can't wait.