Under Pressure.

I met up with Caitlin and our group of friends when I first arrived at school. Jason was also in this group of friends, which was very awkward.

I felt like I should just arrest him here and take him down, but I wont, I'll wait.

"You coming to the street race next Friday, Rubes?" our friend Jessica asked me.

"What race?"

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, there's this street race that we do like every month when 4 cars race and we always go in the race.. The cops usually chase us hahah it's so funny and it's a big adrenaline rush! You can bring the Mcquaids I'm sure they'd be interested." Caitlin says.

"Okay yeah sounds cool, I'll let you know!" I say walking to first period.

I sat next to Doug and told him about the races. He says him and Tom will definitely go and that, that would be another thing to charge people with.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I sneakily checked it.

**Can we talk, after school?-Jason**

How did he get my number!

I showed the message to Doug as I know we have to look out for eachother and that we are working together.

Doug said to just ignore it, so I did.

After school before walking home I stopped and asked Caitlin if she was the one who gave Jason my number.

"Yes I did, I thought you'd be cool with that? We're all friends anyways so..." she says smartly.

"It's okay, but id prefer him ask me himself.."

"Chill out Rubes, he's a total babe!"

I give a little fake laugh. I walk away and head to my house.

When I got inside I looked at my phone and had seen 2 new messages. Both from Jason.

**So do you wanna meet up and talk with me?** was the first one.

The second was **I didn't do anything wrong don't ignore me!**

I decided to just text him back saying that I'd rather us talk at school. Just so it would be around other people.

That night when I was trying to sleep I heard a car outside my window. I looked out the window and in the car was Jason...