Meeting An Old Friend

"Hey listen (Y/N) I was going to tell you earlier but I have to go to my job you can come with if you want it is actually not that far we can walk there or we can take a cab if you are tired" Chloe said. "Nooo I want to stay here and sleep" I said while covering myself with one of Chloe's duvets. "Well my job IS at a recording studio you might see someone famous there or talk with my manager there" I shot right up when I heard Chloe say recording studio. She never told me her job she said she would wait until it was the right time to tell me. I asked her how much time we had. She said at least 10 minutes then we have to get walking. I took a quick shower and put on my Avengers shirt,Black jeans,my black and white letterman jacket,and my converse.

TIME LAPSE TO THE RECORDING STUDIO

Chloe went to go to room 1a."You know one of the perks of being a recorders friend you can come with me" Chloe said. "Really?!" I said excitedly. " Yea of course, come on". I followed her to the recording room I could not believe my eyes.

Flashback

"My name is Brendon Urie and I see your new here, what is your name?". "(Y/F/L/N)" ."Cool" "Let me see your schedule". He grabbed my schedule right from my hands. " We have almost the same schedule except I am starting art and you are starting drama." Lets walk to first hour English together..."you know you can sit with my friends and I if you don't have anyone to sit with by lunch." "Thanks, you're probably the nicest person ever." He winked at me and I giggled knowing I was going to have a great senior year.

Back to recording studio

" (Y/N)!" "BRENDON" "Wait you guys know each other?" Chloe said. "Yea we went to the same high school during senior year" I said. I knew Brendon had a band just didn't think we would see each other here right now. "What are you doing here?" Brendon said. " I am here with Chloe I moved into her apartment with her until I can finally go on and start my singing career I have always wanted." I said. "Wow that's awesome and you look great. Brendon said. I blushed a little. "You too Brendon I have always loved your singing voice I can't wait to hear it again. He might have blushed too I don't know but we were great friends I hoped to catch up with him again since we parted ways at the end of the year to pursue careers and college. "Alright Brendon we need to get started if we want to make progress." "Alright" he replied. I was instantly mesmerized by his voice it was amazing and I was happy I got to hear it again. Brendon got done and I looked away quickly not wanting him to see me staring. "Why don't we hear (Y/N) sing? she did say she wanted a singing career." I got so red and was pretty flustered. "I don't know Brendon we are done today but I don't know if my manager would appreciate it." Chloe said. "Well just let her sing for a little bit it wouldn't hurt anyone anyways." "Okay"  (Y/N) get in there quickly." Chloe said rushed. "Okay I walked fast into the little space put headphones on and faced the microphone. "I am just gonna sing Helena (so long and goodnight) is that okay?"I asked." Yea just do it I really want to hear your voice I never got to in high school." "Okay" i whispered to myself "I can do this." I sang my heart out I loved mcr and their music helped me go through some hard times. When I was done I faced Brendon's and Chloe's jaws dropped. I was so scared but I guess I did well. They both clapped and cheered me on. I was so embarrassed but in a good way. I walked out and Brendon ran toward me and gave me a big hug and said he had to go but we need to hang out sometime and that I did really well and sounded great he gave me his number and ran out. Maybe I will have fun while I am here.