Chapter 14

I woke up in my bed snuggled up to Brendon. We were warm and safe...warm and safe. I was falling back to sleep when I woke up immediately and realized something. This is what I've wanted... What I've needed someone to be with that makes me love myself and makes me feel safe and warm and not feel alone and sad. I was happy I talked to Brendon again and fell in love with him again. Wait what do I mean again I always did. No matter how many dates I went on with anyone I have never fell in love with anyone more than Brendon Boyd Urie my best friend...my boyfriend. Brendon woke up and groaned a little. "Babe why are you staring at a wall smiling?" Brendon asked giggling. I stared for a couple more seconds but then realized he was talking to me. "Oh you were talking to me. I was just thinking how happy I am to have you...you precious smol man." I said I was tired and I say the weirdest things when I am tired. "You weirdo" Brendon replied to me. He rolled over on top of me. "Good morning my smol woman" Brendon said with lust in his eyes. We began making out. The kisses were slow and slowly got more rough and more hard. Brendon being eager took off both of our clothes very quickly. He wasted no time going to my area and eating me out he put in two finger slowly going in and out while his tongue was swirling around. An all to familiar feeling came to my stomach. I screamed Brendon's name as I came. He came up and kissed me, tasting myself in the process. Before he entered he gave me a look asking if it was okay. I nodded and he went in slowly but thrusted fast and rough. I clawed at his back and he was moaning in my ear. "Y/N I...I am gonna cum." Brendon said. "Me too count to three and we will come together." "1..2...3" We both came at the same time with Brendon collapsing on me. I was falling asleep again when I asked Brendon "H..honey." "mmm?" Brendon replied. "Did we use a condom?"