Lost

I just lay here scrunched up letting tears flow. "W..what if Brendon doesn't want it?" I whispered to myself. I was scared and lost. I never knew what to do and just when I thought I did know...

I laid there for hours until I heard the front door open and close lightly. Brendon must have thought I have been sleeping otherwise he would have just opened the door so dramatically and belted out "I'm home" 

I acted like I was sleeping. Brendon went to the bathroom and took a shower. I could tell he was because I heard the water running. "Golden Days"  I heard Brendon sang. With such eloquence he sang. The words to Golden Days stitched together oh so beautifully. Then my tears started to water again. What the fuck am I going to do? How am I going to tell him? 

He walked into the room and I acted like I was sleeping. I shut my eyes and I stopped the tears quickly I didn't want him to see me crying. He hopped into bed and I felt him staring. He knows I sometimes have nightmares that make me cry. He wiped my cheeks and he pulled me close to him and wrapped an arm around me. I felt him breathe from his nose and it tickled my neck a little bit making me smile a bit. He kissed my neck lovingly once. I fell asleep and everything went black. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No (y/n) I am not taking care of this baby"

"B..but Brendon the baby is your's"

"I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHO'S IT IS; I AM NOT TAKING CARE OF THIS BABY" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a cold sweat. I couldn't breathe, my heart was speeding, I was shaking. "I..I have to tell him." I whispered to myself. I took a pillow and threw it "FUCK" I yelled. I was so scared so.....vulnerable. I can't handle this. I have to tell him today. I went downstairs holding my stomach. It was just very sore. I made myself a bowl of cereal. I sat down on the couch and watched reruns of Doctor Who. I heard the door open and Brendon walked in singing "I'm HoMe" I smirked and laughed a bit. Brendon walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "Well hello beautiful." Brendon said smoothly while wiggling his eyebrows. I hid my face in my knees while blushing and giggling. "Why hello to you handsome." I said. I kissed him and asked "how are you?" Brendon replied "I am great we just got done recording today. I am so excited baby" He said while walking to the kitchen to get cereal too. He sat down next to me and ate cereal while watching Doctor Who too. He doesn't like Doctor Who but he watches it because he knows I love it. 

"B..bren?" I asked hesitantly. "Yeah, beautiful?" he asked eyes innocent. "W..what if I....I told you something that.....made you want to leave me?" I asked looking down. Brendon instantly turned his whole body  toward me and I can tell he was worried despite me not looking at him. "What do you mean (y/n)? I would never leave you." I felt tears welling in my eyes again.. just when I thought I cried it all out. "W...well when we did we didn't use protection and Brendon fuck." I dug my face into my knees and just cried. He came closer and hugged me and kissed my cheek. I kept trying to get away but he held me close. "Babe" he said. I couldn't hear him over me sniffling. "Honey" he said louder. I was to scared to look at him but I lifted my head a bit. "I would be overjoyed to keep the child if you want and I would love to be a dad." he said softly. "R..really?" I asked head still down. "Of course (y/n)." He lifted my head a bit and kissed me hard. "Did you want to keep the baby?" he asked. "Well...yeah" I said. He smiled really widely and picked me up and spun around me. "I AM GONNA BE A DAD HELL YEAH" I laughed and smiled widely too when he spun me. He set me down and looked into my eyes still smiling. "You are going to be a beautiful wonderful mother." he said. "You think so?" I asked. "I know so" he replied. He kissed me passionately and we cuddled on the couch after.