Chapter 7

I woke up in Brendon's arms he was still up. He was humming Nearly Witches. I told him a while ago that was my favorite song it had so much meaning and it was beautiful. The song was about the singer (Brendon obviously) had a crush on a girl and regretted not telling her. "You know I know something about that song that you don't." Brendon said slyly. I guess he knew I was up. "Really?... And what is that?"  I replied slyly back. "Nearly Witches is about you." Brendon said while booping my nose. I blushed really hard and I said "Wait what?". "Well this is pretty embarrassing to admit but I had the biggest crush on you during school. I first noticed you were lost and I wanted to help because people at that school could be dicks. But then when I came up to you I noticed you were really pretty. So I later told Ryan everything I could about you. When you didn't flake out on me and actually sat with me I was fucking happy. Ryan said he could tell that I loved you and he would tell me all the time that you loved me too but I never believed him."Brendon said. "Yea I remember Ryan you two were best friends right?" I asked. "Yeah and as you can tell we are still making music together and still are best friends. Anyways back with the song about you. I regretted not telling you about me having feelings for you when we graduated and I thought I would never see you again." He said. I was blushing really hard and I was happy a song was written for me I felt special. "Brendon you know during school. I also felt the same about you. Ryan would always tell me to tally how I was feeling but... I kept resisting because I thought it would ruin the really good friendship we had. I now realize I should have told you sooner." I kissed him and he kissed back. He grabbed the small on my back so that now he was looming over my body. We stayed making out like that for a while. He broke the kiss and then he played his forehead on mine  to tell me "Hey I think you should move in with me." I was a little appalled. "Are you sure? Do you think we are moving to fast?" I asked. "I don't think so. I mean we have known each other since high school.  And we have known each other for months. I feel like it is only right." Brendon said smiling. " Alright then I will tell Chloe and I will get my stuff over here say next week Friday?" I said happily. "YES!" Brendon yelled excitedly. "Oh and by the way I have a music award thing to go to and I have to bring a date and I thought hmmm I have someone to go with already." Brendon laced his arms across my waist and started kissing my neck I was blushing a deep red. "I will go with you." I said grinning. "This day just keeps getting better and better." he said removing his arms from my waist and moving away from my neck. How about we stay inside and work on your new song. 

                                                                                 Time Lapse

Brendon and I were done in about 2 hours. He helped me a lot and I learned a lot from him. He drove me home and he pecked me on the lips and said "Goodbye my love." "Goodbye mon trésor" (my treasure) he drove away with red on his face. Chloe answered the door and yelled at me for not being home. But then realized I was wearing one of Brendon's sweaters because I got cold. She wiggled her eye brows and said "No". She really wants us to hook up. "But we confessed our love for each other and it got a little heated like 2 times but that is it." Her face lit up light a little kids on Christmas. And she yelled finally. I told her that he wanted me to move in with him since we have known each other for a while and everything. She was happy and said "Now I can eat cereal in my underwear." I laughed really hard. I told her I was going to his house Friday and that I would miss her. We watched Sherlock together for the rest of the night. "Oh and by the way (Y/N) your song was a hit with my manager." I smiled from ear to ear. "Turn on the radio." I was confused at first but once I did my song was almost on every station. I was crying from happiness i called Brendon to tell him to do the same thing and he congratulated me. I hung up and I fell asleep as happy as ever.