Emailing You From My Bed

I logged onto my laptop. I was way to lazy to actually write a letter. 

Dear mom and dad

                       It is (Y/N) and I am just letting you guys know you can for sure come over. Brendon and I would love to have you over. Just tell me when you want to come and we will be waiting for you with big smiles on out faces. Brendon was telling me awhile ago when he awakened me from my nap that he made some food for him and I. Over dinner he was telling me he really missed you guys that he would so happy to see you. Just e-mail me back when you have the time. 

                                                                                                                                        From (Y/N) 

I put my laptop down and laid back. Brendon was at the studio today for recording but told me to call him if I ever needed him to. I hoisted myself up so my feet hung over the edge of the bed. I let my head sink in a bit and my shoulders come in more. I just stared at the floor. I mean I told myself I would wait to do the pregnancy test but hey I mean you gotta do what you gotta do. I walked slowly and groggily to the bathroom I hid the test so Brendon could not find it. I did everything I had to do and I got my results back. 

+

I looked at least 7 times to make sure I wasn't dreaming I even pinched my thighs to make sure I wasn't still napping. But sure enough I was actually not dreaming. My eyes seemed vacant but they began to water. I threw everything out. I washed my hands. I walked back to the bed. My whole body stiff. As I was walking it seemed like I was having an out of body experience. Nothing seemed real everything seemed fake. I slipped under the covers. My eyes started watering. The world seeming distant. I whispered out "What am I going to do?" I scrunched up and just let the tears come out.