Chapter 11 (SMUT)

I woke up next to Brendon he looked so handsome I don't know how I got so lucky. I wrote about 7 more songs which Brendon helped me with and my album is second on the top 40 and Brendon's is first. Brendon meant so much to me. "Hey babe" Brendon said waking up. He looked really cute when he woke up. "Hi" I said smiling. "How was your sleep?" Brendon asked. "Great... it was nice to see Ryan,Spencer,Gerard, and Frank." I told Brendon. "Yea... it was nice to see them." Brendon said. "So... I was talking to Frank for a little." I said. "What did he say?" Brendon said. "Nothing just that you were staring at me sometimes." I said blushing. "Oh...yeah you looked so happy talking to everyone a..and I just love seeing you happy." Brendon told me blushing. He hid behind our duvet. I was trying to get the duvet away from his face but he had a really tight grip. I just laughed. "I am gonna go brush my teeth and then go take a shower." I said. "I am coming then." Brendon said chasing after me in the bathroom. Brendon and I were both brushing our teeth and got done at the same time. Brendon and I got undressed. He looked fucking good. I was staring. "Like what you see?" Brendon asked with a smirk. I got embarrassed  and then realized I was naked then started covering myself up. "Hey you are gorgeous don't cover yourself up." Brendon said. He pulled my arms down and looked me straight in the eye with sincerity. I blushed and said "Thank you... you look great all the time." Brendon said "Thank you (Y/N) I love you." Brendon started the shower and he got it to a perfect temperature. We washed our hair and washed our bodies. I slipped and fell and he caught me in mid air. He held me close to him my back to his chest. He started kissing my neck he found my sweet spot and I moaned. He started grinning.and kept going. He snaked his hand down to my clit and began rubbing. "B..B..Brendon." I was a moaning mess. I felt something touching my back. I reached behind me and began rubbing him off. "B..Brendon I am close." I told him. He got rough all of the sudden and leaned me against the wall. He inserted himself in me slowly. He can get rough but he cared about me. He was slow at first but then got quicker. He was thrusting in me, I got a familiar feeling in my stomach. "I..I..I'm close." I said clenching my teeth. "Me too." I came first screaming Brendon's name. I took him out of me and then got down on my knee's and blowed him until he came. "Oh my God that was great. We should do it more often." Brendon said. "Yea maybe we should." I said grinning. We finished our shower and started eating breakfast.