Chapter 9

Brendon came home kinda tipsy. I mean he was with Pete what would you expect. He walked through the door I was sleeping on the couch since I had a Sherlock marathon. He went in his bed thinking I was there so i just stayed on the couch until he found. 

                                                                                     BRENDON'S P.O.V

I was dizzy. I mean I was with Pete of course we would drink. I spent an hour more than I should have drinking and just talking about (Y/N). She is the best person I have ever met. I love talking about her because I like to show her off. I did this a lot during high school. Ryan and Spencer picked up on it and they started trying to get (Y/N) and I together. 

                                                                     FLASHBACK STILL IN BRENDON'S P.O.V

"Hey guys" I said. "Hey" Ryan said. "Hi" Spencer said. "Have you seen (Y/N) yet?" I said. "No" Ryan said. "Why are you so obsessed with her?" Spencer said. "Am not." I said defensively. "Yea you are dude you talk about her all of the time and you are tight with her and her family dude." Spencer said. Ryan started grinning/chuckling and went on to eating his food since we were at lunch. "What?" I said starting to get annoyed. "You like (Y/N)" he said while grinning. I started blushing so much and started grinning. I hid my face in my arms. " Oh our little boy has got a crush." Ryan said while putting his hands over his heart. Spencer copied Ryan and soon after started pushing me a little. "Hey guys." (Y/N) said. "What happened? Why does Brendon have his face in his arms? And why are you guys grinning while looking at me?" (Y/N) said. "Oh nothing Brendon is just stressed." Ryan said. "About what?" I asked. "The band." Spencer cut in. "Oh" I said. "Hey (Y/N) come with me to the library real quick I have to return a book and you know I don't like to go alone." Ryan said. I looked up to see (Y/N) she was wearing the usual jeans,shirt,and boots with her Party Poison Dead Pegasus cosplay jacket. I mean she wore her casual look everyday but it looked so good on her. She wore black lipstick and black eyeliner. (Y/N) looked back at me and was blushing which caused me to blush. Ryan started walking by my side of the table and grabbed (Y/N)'s arm. She started walking with him. 

                                                                     PRESENT TIME IN BEEBO'S P.O.V

I never found out what they talked about. I will ask her. I walked into the bedroom and saw she was not there. I started panicking. I yelled out her name. I listened for a response but there was nothing. I ran back downstairs and walked by the couch to see her body moving from laughing. I moved slowly toward her. I started tickling her and she instantly started kicking her feet and laughing really loud. She thinks her laugh is annoying but it is the cutest thing ever. 

                                                                              BACK TO YOUR P.O.V

I was laughing so loud I hope Brendon is just putting up with my laugh because it is so obnoxious. I guess him thinking I was stolen or something sobered him up because he definitely knows I never leave the house unless it is to the bathroom and even if I was going any where I would tell him. "STOP! I CANT BREATHE I AM LAUGHING SO HARD." I yelled. He stopped and had the biggest smile on his face and so did I. "So I was thinking about you know high school and what did Ryan say to you? when he asked you to come to the library with him. I was wondering because I still don't know." Brendon asked. "Oh I remember that. He asked if I liked you."  I said. "Oh... what did you say?" Brendon asked. " Well I said I did not like you...I loved you and guess what?" I asked. "What?"Brendon said. "I still do." I said while inching closer to his face. He kissed me passionately. We were so happy together and we just stared at each other until Brendon got a call.  "Hello" Brendon said happily. I did not know who was on the other line so I just sat down waiting for Brendon to come back. "It was Ryan he wanted to know if I can come over to his house tonight since he has a pool and stuff like that. You are going to come with because it would be awesome surprising them." Brendon said excitedly. "Awesome" I said. "Alright then lets get ready." Brendon said.