⊰disclaimer + playlist⊱

I just want to disclose that I do not own any of the Teen Wolf characters and the major plot that ties to the show. I just own my OC, her backstory, and her own dialogue. Most of the other dialogue with the Teen Wolf characters are from the scenes in the episodes of season 1 that I have used.

I hope you guys enjoy my Derek Hale story. Fangs is the first story in this exciting series and it follows Sarah Stilinski in some pretty deep and conflicting adventures with her brother and friends.

Fangs had been sitting in my drafts for about a year now and had undergone a lot of changes from the initial creation of the story: such as the face claim. 

Now, I know that Stiles is a brunette but since it always seemed to me that Sheriff Stilinski was more dirty blonde, I felt like using a blonde face claim for Sarah would be a nice idea. 

♤♤♤

Claire Holt as Sarah Stilinski

♤♤♤

Playlist

How Not To by Dan + Shay
"I don't know how not to think about you."

Peter Pan by Kelsea Ballerini
"You'll never grow up. You're never gonna be a man."

Don't Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers feat. Daya
"Darling, I hope that you'll be here when I need you the most."

You Should Be Here by Cole Swindell
"This is one of those moments that's got your name written all over it."

How Deep Is Your Love by Calvin Harris and the Disciples
"Open up my eyes and tell me who I am."

Freight Train by Sara Jackson-Holman
"Try to remember what you said to me before you said goodbye."

Never Let Me Go by Florence + The Machine
"Though the pressure's hard to take, it's the only way I can escape"

Landslide by Dixie Chicks
"Can the child within my heart rise above? Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?"

Superman by Joe Brooks
"So why do I disappear when you come near? It makes me feel so small. Why do I blow my lines, most every time, like I got no chance at all?"

Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran
"I found my heart and broke it here. Made friends and lost them through the years. And I've not seen the roaring fields in so long."

Cough Syrup by Glee Cast
"So I run now to the things they said could restore me, restore life the way it should be. I'm waiting for this cough syrup to come down."

Monster Among Men by 5 Seconds of Summer
"I don't wanna be a monster among men."

Seeing Blind by Niall Horan
"Hey, I see you from a different point of view. I feel it's too good to be true."

⊰⊱

COMING SOON