halloween

Riley

I walked out of my apartment and onto the streets of new york. I walked all the way to charlie gardners house. I got there in no time and saw that there were already a lot of people. I sighed and walked inside. The smell of smoke, weed and beer engulfed my lungs. I smiled to myself and walked over to a short blond girl. My friend. No, my best friend, maya hart. I smiled at her and she offered me a red plastic cup, filled with beer . I gladly took it and drank. She started dancing when the song, like a g6 came on. I started dancing too and soon, we were grinding on each other. Then, she started twerking on me. I moaned and cupped her ass in my hand. Dam, it was big. She giggled. Then,I did the same to her. She moaned in response. We ended up going upstairs to a bedroom. I threw her on the bed and jumped on top of her. She laughed.

We made out for a while and then she ripped off her shirt. I ripped off mine, we laid in our under garments and the only sound was our breathing.

I kissed her hardened nipple and she moaned. I bit her bottom lip.

"that was .... Amazing." She said, trying to catch her breath. I smiled.
"yeah, it was. " I bit my lip.

She kissed my forehead and we both got up to leave.

Last night was ... The best night of my life.

-

Idk how to feel about this one. I want y'all to tell me . :)))))