Wedding Bells Ringing

"Mom!! What do you think? Should I leave my hair like this? Or down like that?" Maya asked, her heart was pounding in her chest. Katy Hart chuckled at how nervous her daughter was. She walked over to the short blonde and took her hair in her hands. Maya looked in the mirror- she looked beautiful, she had to admit that, but she wasn't so sure her fiancé would think so.

"Mom? What if Riley decides to back out of the wedding? God! What if something happens? What if-" Katy stopped her daughter from rambling by putting her hands on her shoulders and eyeing her carefully. The short blonde sighed and looked at her mother. She was really nervous about her wedding. Maya wanted everything to be perfect. After all, she was marrying her best friend. After about two hours of getting ready, it was finally time for Maya and Riley to say "I do."

  As she walked to the church where the ceremony would be held, she remembered when she had first told Riley how she felt about her. It was in their freshman year of high school. Riley had just broken things off with her then girlfriend, Amelia Banks. After comforting her and watching rom coms, Maya finally got the courage to confess her feelings . She was scared that it was too soon, or that Riley just wouldn't feel the same- or worse, that it would mess up their friendship. But surprisingly, after telling Riley her feelings, Maya felt warm lips on hers. The blonde looked at her and smiled. That was when Riley confessed that she had dumped her girlfriend for her. And they've been together ever since. Now here they were; ready to spend the rest of their lives together.

    Maya gasped when she saw Riley entering the church, with Mr. Matthews by her side. Her long, white dress made her look stunning. It was a sleeveless with rhymes-tones around the middle and it just made her curves stand out and she loved that. Her brown hair was braided up into a crown and the veil was covering her beautiful face. When Riley finally reached the altar, Corey smiled at them and made sure to tell Maya that Riley was his everything and that she had to make her happy. Maya nodded and took Riley's hand in hers, smiling.

  The ceremony was beautiful, Maya and Riley said their vows, and both of them ended in tears. "Riley, from the moment we met, you became my best friend. The person I could count on, the one I could cry on when needed. It's true that we've had our ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade any of that for anything in the world. I love you more than life and I can't wait to spend eternity with you." After Riley said her vow, the priest asked if anyone opposed to the wedding, and after nobody stood, he smiled at the couple and said, "by the power vested in me, I know declare you, wife and well, wife. You may now kiss the bride." Maya smiled at her now wife and lifted the veil so Riley's smiling face was showing. The girls looked at each other for a bit, before leaning in and kissing each other passionately. When they finished, everyone clapped and Maya whispered in Riley's ear, "I love you forever." Riley smiled and without saying anything, kissed her wife once more. The happy couple left the church happier than ever, not wanting to waist another second.

This book is SO CLOSE TO 10k reads I LOVE YOU ALL W ALL MY HEART WTH PEOPLE :,))) <3

-m