College

Narrator

Maya Hart squealed as she came face to face with her new roommate; her long time best friend, Riley Matthews. Both girls ran towards each other and hugged super tight. When they let go, they just stared at each other. Neither of them dared break the silence. Finally, after a good twenty minutes of just silence, Riley spoke up, ''So, should we get to our room then?'' Maya nodded and both girls walked to the college parking lot. Since they decided they didn't want to live in a dorm room, the girls saved up enough money to buy a small apartment a few blocks from the school. They were both super excited to finally be living together, like they'd always dreamt. They got to the apartment twenty minutes later and began to unpack.

''What should we do now?'' Maya asked, as she sat on the blue sofa. Riley thought for a while and then she suddenly remembered something she'd been dying to tell Maya. She took a deep breathe and sat down next to her. Maya smiled up at her best friend - with her big, brown, sparkling eyes and award winning smile, she loved Riley so much. She just wished she'd feel the same about her. Riley leaned closer to Maya and both girls could feel their hearts skip beats as they sat close. Riley finally decided it was better to fess up, considering she'd had a crush on Maya since sixth grade. She bit her bottom lip and said, ''Peaches, I have something to tell you.'' Maya waited for her best friend to go on. Riley inhaled and exhaled before saying, ''For the longest time, we've been best friends. I've always loved you, and I always thought it was like a friend loves a friend. But, up until recently, I've realized that, it wasn't the type of love where a friend loves another friend. It was more than that. It was more like, how a man loves a woman. I never quite understood this, until now. I'm lesbian, and .. I have a crush on ,you.'' Maya began to cry, it was happening. Oh God, she could just kiss her right now. ''Judging by the way you're crying, I guess, you feel the same way?'' She asked, with hope in her eyes. Maya nodded and before thinking twice, her lips were moving in sync with Riley's. It was the most perfect kiss ever. Before long, their perfect, innocent kiss, turned into a full on make out session. Riley and Maya were practically eating each other. Maya tugged at Riley's shirt, begging her to take it off. Without breaking the kiss, Riley managed to pull it off, along with her jeans. Maya unzipped her black dress, revealing her white lingerie. Riley took a glance at Maya's body. She was absolutely perfect . Curvy waist, her hips , her boobs. She just wanted to feel it all. Maya noticed Riley staring and said, ''It's all yours,'' Riley smirked back and started kissing down Maya's stomach, until she got to her waist. Riley pulled down Maya's black thong and started massaging her clit with her tongue. Maya grasped the couch as hard as she could, while the only sound being heard in the room was her soft, very loud moans that only made Riley go faster. Maya cummed all over Riley's face; Riley licked it clean and then said, ''My turn!'' In a cheery voice, Maya smiled and took Riley's spot; Riley took Maya's. Maya grabbed two fingers and stuck them inside Riley. She went in and out; In and out. Riley screamed Maya's name, making Maya smile. She then proceeded to massage Riley's clit. Riley moaned and screamed, until she finally came. Maya smiled and clapped her hands together before eating Riley's cum. Both girls then started making out again, not caring that they were naked. Riley broke the kiss, panting. Maya glared at her, but Riley smiled.

"Maya Penelope Hart, " She said, using Maya's full name, "Would you do me the honor, of being my girlfriend?" Maya smiled and nodded her head. "Yes! Yes, I'll be your girlfriend!" Riley squealed and hugged Maya. The girls then proceeded to cuddle and make out again. It went on like that for hours until they both fell asleep. Cuddled up next to each other.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Who likes the new cover made by yours truly?? 😄