Honeymoon Ave.

a/n: thank you all for 13k reads! idk why y'all keep reading this book when i haven't even updated it in so long and my one shots are lame as f!ck but thank u all for loving it so much. it means a lot to me. in order to celebrate this new achievement, i decided to write this one shot because i haven't in so long lmao. and i also thought i'd add smut becoz why not? lmao enjoy folks!

riley

I moaned as my girlfriend, Maya Hart, kissed my collar bone, and moved down slowly to my breasts. Her giggles turning me on even more. She turned her head to make sure nobody was watching and started to unbutton my jeans. I smirked when she noticed my lacy white thong that barely covered my p!ssy. Instantly, Maya began fingering me and I pulled at her blonde hair. She inserted another finger me and I panted while trying to keep my moaning quiet, since her parents were downstairs. As Maya went faster and faster, I could feel my walls start to tighten and my body began to feel a lot warmer.

"M-Maya...I- I c-can't." I moaned out, grabbing her hair tighter. She looked up at me, and took her fingers out, leaving me panting on her bed. I glared at her, getting impatient, wanting to feel her on me again. She smirked at me and started licking her fingers, which were filled with my juices. She gave me a taste and I could not help but moan. Then she went back and played with my already hardened nipples. I felt my body heat up at her touch, and motioned for her to go on faster. She obeyed my rules and started to push into me faster with a strap on she had hidden in her drawers.

"R-Riley!! Oh my g-goodness!" Maya moaned out as she thrusted into me. Each time going faster and faster, until I could no longer feel anything but pure bliss. She called out my name, and used her free hand to play with my nipples. I gripped her hair tight and squirmed in my position, wanting her to keep going on forever. She moved on to my neck and started leaving bite marks all over me. I started to feel my walls tighten and then squirted all over her, making her smile at me. She then kissed me on the lips and we laid under the covers, cuddled up to each other.

"I love you. So much." She whispered, lacing her fingers with mine, holding on tight. I placed a quick kiss on her nose and looked into her blue eyes. "I love you so much, too." After that, we took a nap, not bothering to care if her parents walked in and saw us. Just enjoying each other's company and warmth.

a/n: omgggg i missed my babies sm :,) this sucks because it was rushed but hopefully y'all read it and vote for it lol.

i'll try to update whenever i have time but i probably don't because junior year has been a pain and it's only getting harder omg :/

anyways i'll end this now with an ily and please vote for this chapter and get this to 14k people!! thank you all sm again!

-maria