sweet bliss

Maya

I moaned against my boyfriends lips. he chuckled. "you're so delicious , baby" he said. I blushed.

Here it comes. I'm maya hart, I'm sixteen years old and I've been dating my school's football team captain, lucas friar, since the seventh grade.

I truly love d him, but,up until sophomore year, I've realized, that I'm a little more attracted to girls. Yep, and I was just about to confess that to him. I didn't want to, but I knew I had to.

"What's wrong, baby? You seem scared." I bit my lip and said, "I have to tell you something,"

He looked at me and then with a worried expression, asked , "you're not pregnant, are you?"I chuckled and said, "I'm not. I promise." He sighed and said, "than what is it?"

I grew nervous. What would he say? What would he think? Would he dump me?

"I, um,I... I'm .... Lesbian." I waited for a response. He stayed quiet and I didn't know if it was a good thing, or a bad thing.

He took a deep breath and then released it . I sighed.

"Get out! Were done!" I nodded and quickly changed into my clothes. I walked out through his door and walked out to the street,to my friend rileys house. I climbed up the fire escape and up her bay window.

She was already sitting there. I smiled and said, "hey" she hummed in response.

"What's up? Why are you still in your cloths from yesterday?"

I sighed. Here it goes.

"I slept over at lucas'. But, he dumped me, so I came here." She sighed.

"Wait, why did he dump you? You've been dating since the seventh grade!" I heaved a sigh.

"I told him, I, I said I was ....lesbian. " rileys jaw dropped. Here it comes.

I waited for rileys response. She didn't say anything. I sighed and said, "riles, please say something. Do you think I'm a freak? Are we done being friends?" She didn't say anything and I was about to say something when our lips touched. I moaned as our lips moved in sync. She pulled away and looked at me.

"riley, what?"
"maya, I- I'm sorry "
I heaved a sigh and smiled.

"don't be sorry," she looked at me and smiled. I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her. I picked her up, her legs around my waist and my hands cupping her ass. I threw her on the bed and jumped on top. rileys hand trails up to my shirt and into my bra. I pull my shirt off and she takes off my bra. She cups my breasts in her hands. I smile and start kissing her neck. Her moans turn me on even more. I begin undressing her and she does the same with me. In the end, it's a heated, full on make out and there's all different articles of cloth on the floor of Rileys bedroom. Neither of us want it to stop, but then we hear a noise. The two of us quickly jump up and get dressed as fast as we can.

"Riley? Are you *HOME? " It was Topanga, riley's mom. Riley sighed and yelled back, "yeah, I'm in my bedroom. I'll be down in a minute.!" I quickly made way for the window, but then remembered something. I turned back and said, "riles... " She turned around and said, "yea?" I smiled and grabbed her face in my hands. She smiled and said, "see you at school tomorrow. " I kissed her hard on the lips and said, "see you at school tomorrow. " and with that, I was out the window and on the fire escape. today's been a day full of ups and Downs. But ultimately, what matters is that riley is mine and only mine. And that's the way I like it.

-

new chapter. ahhhh
I've been so inactive with this
I'm sorry but school has been
a pain and shittt
..but I promise I'll try and update more. <3 xo's

-Maria 💕