A Pretty Brunette, The Gay Bar, and Me

maya

I swayed my hips to the music that was blasting from the speakers. The tall girl behind me grabbed my hips and rubbed them against her clit. I looked around me and saw many other girls doing the same thing. I smirked and turned to see the tall brunette holding me by my hips. Gosh, she was gorgeous. I couldn't see her face that well with the low lights, so I built up the courage to ask her if we could go somewhere more private. She gladly accepted and took my hand, leading me through the crowd of bodies.

"What's your name, beautiful?" I asked, as we walked into an empty room in the back of the bar. She didn't say anything and just pressed her lips to mine. I smiled, but pulled away and placed a hand on her hip. "Listen, sweetie, I've got one rule: if I don't know your name, I don't fuck." She sighed and put her lips to my ear, she had her hand on my bare stomach, as I was wearing a crop top, and whispered, in a voice so sexy, it made me tingle all over.

  "Okay. My name's Riley. What's yours?" I bit my lip and placed a finger near her clit. Then I started rubbing against it, and I leaned up to her ear and whispered, "My name's Maya. Now let's fuck." She turned to me and licked my lips, I held onto her ass, feeling it. Dam, she was beautiful. She turned on a light, and even though it was not as bright, I could make out her facial features and saw that she had big brown eyes and she was wearing a nude lipstick.

  Before we both knew it, I had Riley pinned up against the wall, one hand on her leg, half holding her up, and the other in her hair. She moaned as I kissed her pretty rough. Soon, she managed to pull off her black tank top, leaving her in a bra, and after taking off her blue jeans, I took off my own crop top and skirt. We were left in nothing but our underwear and bras. Before taking mine off, I grabbed her by the hair and threw her onto the bed, she yelped but then smirked and started to take off her black lacy bra and seductively took off her panties. I hovered over her and did the same and then, I went down to her entrance and started to finger her. She moaned and I took it as a sign to go faster.

  "Ma- M- MAYA! Yes DADDY GO FASTER!! Yess- y- yesss!!!" She moaned out, making me wet. I then started to lick her vagina and rub it, wanting her to cum faster. She kept moaning and groaning at my touch and it made me happy to see that I could please her. After a few moments, she finally reached her climax and came all over me, leaving me speechless. I licked some of it and devoured it, savoring the fabulous taste, and then I put some on my fingers, and made my way to her mouth, letting her have a taste. She moaned out in pleasure and we just laid there, breathless and sweating like hell.

  "Riley, this has been, officially, the best night of my FUCKING life! Thank you!" She giggled and we intertwined fingers.

  "Same here, Maya."

Idk how to feel about this one but enjoy!

Vote & Comment

- m