Detention (Semi R rated & rewritten)

Riley'sPOV

I can't believe my father! He gave Maya and I detention for making out in the janitor's closet! What's so bad about that? It's not like he was teaching anything important anyway. Ugh! Oh well, at least I'll still be with Maya. Speaking of Maya, I'm waiting for her to leave her last class of the day. Art. As I waited, I read a few pages of my History textbook. Suddenly, I felt soft, cold hands wrap around my waist. I chuckled and turned around; seeing Maya facing me. Buying her lip. When the bell rang, signalling the end of school, we locked our fingers together and walked to the detention room, which was on the other side of the school! When we walked in, the teacher told us to sit far away from each other. We did as told, and then he began to write something on the chalkboard. He then told us to sit quietly while he went to get something or whatever; I didn't bother listening. When he left, Maya went to lock the door. I smirked and walked over to her. "I love you so much. " I said, and began kissing her, passionately. She kissed me back roughly. Our lips moved in sync. It was magic. I wanted more; I licked her bottom lip; begging for entrance. She granted it and then I pushed her against the wall. She stopped kissing me and roughly, yet seductively, took my shirt off. I smirked and took hers off as well. She proceeded to take off my jeans. I pulled my underwear down and sat on top of one of the desks. Maya then proceeded to stick to fingers inside me, making me moan. She moved her fingers in and out. Making me moan louder each time. Then, she bent down and licked my clit. Repeatedly. I moaned and grasped the desk tightly. Finally, it was my turn. Maya and I switched positions. She sat not the desk and I fingered her. She moaned and yelled; "I'm about to- oh my God! I'm almost there! oh-ahhh!" That's when she cummed all over my mouth. It was absolutely delicious. I put some on my finger and gave her a taste. She moaned and then kissed me roughly. We made out a little and kept saying ' I love you ' to each other. Suddenly, we heard footsteps coming and hurried to put on our clothes. We cleaned up and I unlocked the door. Then, we took our seats and pretended to write. When the teacher walked in, he said, "You know what? I'm not in a good mood so, why don't you two just get out of here? " Maya and I smiled and left the classroom.

Maya'sPOV

After being kicked out of detention, Riley and I went to her place. There was a note on the fridge when we walked in. Topanga was working late. Auggie was with Ava, and Mr. Matthews was also working late. I looked at Riley and smirked. She smirked back and we ran up to her bedroom. We walked in and she locked the door. She locked the bay window and pulled the curtains down. She then proceeded to pick me up. Her hands on my ass and my hands around her neck. She kissed me; I missed back. Then, she threw me on the bed and I gave her an 'oh no you didn't ' look. She smiled and ripped her shirt off. I seductively tore mine off. She jumped on the bed with me and said, "stop teasing, peaches. " I shook my head and said, "what's the magic phrase?" She rolled her eyes and said, "Fuck me daddy!" I smirked and grabbed her face in my hands. I smashed my lips to hers and then ripped my shirt off. I proceeded to pull my jeans down. While she did the same. I then put two fingers inside of her and thrusted them in and out, causing the most beautiful moans to escape her mouth. When she was close, she yelled, "I'm about to.. oh! - I'm about to- oh shiiit. Peaches, I'm almost there!!!" Then she came all over me. I licked it all and said, "I love you. So much. " She kissed me and said, "I love you so much too. "

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HAHAHAHAAHA this chapter is a thank you for 1k reads!!! :,) ilysm guys!! <3