Chapter 7: Leaving Us

After a while of talking to dad, even though he couldn't respond, we know he heard us. A lot of tears has been shed, prayers had been said, and we were all very tired. But know one really wanted to leave. We decided that staying in the hospital would be the best.
I fell asleep holding dads hand. I dreamed about my forth birthday. It was one of my favorites. Everyone was there. It was like a family day. I remember something my dad said to me right after they sung happy birthday to me, he said "we will always love you Lauren." And right after he said that I felt something happen that was t part of my dream. But I can't explain what it felt like.

3rd person pov.

Jesus's footsteps could be heard that night, as he carried there dad of to a better place. As much as it hurt Lauren and her brothers, she knew that she would miss her dad but it was better for him to be where he is with his King and savior, rejoicing, than to be suffering on this earth.

Hope you liked this chapter! Sorry it was so short! Please comment any thoughts and criticism about the story. Please be nice about it though. And please no bad words. I hate it when people write bad words in the comment section. Love y'all!!!!!
Megcupcakes328