Chapter 29: Say What?

Lauren's P.O.V

"Recess over!" Scott says, as he slams the gavel down on the coffee table.

"I've thought long and hard over this decision, it took a lot of thinking.."
He says until Sophia interrupts him.

"Oh come on! Just get to the part where you say I'm innocent!" She says annoyed.

"Quiet! After careful consideration, I have decided that Sophia Prescott is..... INNOCENT." He says, just before everyone gasps.

"Yes!! Hah told you I was innocent !" She yells at me.

Oh no. This can't be happening. He better not be siding with Sophia. I know I didn't do it.
He's probably gonna make me pay for the window with my own money.

"Scott, I didn't do it! How could you side with her! I'm your sister...."
I say until he cuts me off.

"Just wait. I haven't finished yet. After much more consideration... I have decided that Lauren Elizabeth Dowed is........... Also INNOCENT!" He says.

"Yes!!!! In your face I knew I was.... Wait what?!?!?" I say.

"The person who destroyed the window is non other that John Matthew Williams!" He exclaims.

"WHAT?!?!" Everyone says in unison.

"Yeah I did it. I accidentally hit a baseball through the window, while I was outside practicing my batting with Ben." He says with a smirk on his face.

"So you were gonna let one of us take the blame for it?" I ask, trying to figure out how all this happened.

"No, I wasn't going to let it get that far, but I did want to see where the blame would end up. You all had it figured out before anyone told there story." He said.

"Wow. I don't not see that coming." Max says.

"Anyway, I think you both should apologize to each other, you blamed each other before knowing who actually did it." Scott says.

"Yeah, I am sorry Sophia i shouldn't have judged you like that." I apologize.

"Me too I'm sorry Lauren." She says.

I have to admit, my family is pretty wise. 😀

--------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hoped you liked it!!! Wow, it took like 5 chapters to wrap all that up! Anyway...... This has a 1K views now!!!! Ekkkk! I'm so excited!! Thank you guys so much!!!!!!
❤️, Meg