Chapter 24: Going home and School again?

The night went fast and all my stuff was packed and ready to go.
I never thought j would get sent home from camp. I mean really? Sent home? They may have been just a little extreme.

I was sitting in the office waiting for whoever was going to pick me up. Since I didn't have wifi I was t able to text any of them.

All the sudden, as I was sitting in the office, the door swung open and John and Dylan came in. And I will just say, John didn't look exactly happy.

After join filled out a few papers, he got up to leave.

"Let's go, NOW." He said firmly.

Not wanting to get into anymore trouble, I followed as quickly as I could.

As I was setting ready to leave Dylan shouted,
"I hope to see you next year!"

"Yeah course you do." I mumbled.

"What was that?" John asked still mad that he had to drive all this way.

"Oh nothing. Just humming. Hmmhmmhmm." I say while fake humming.

The ride home was quiet pretty much the whole time.

We were driving on the road that we live on, about two minutes from the house, when John said pretty much abruptly,

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, you start school in a week."

----------------------------------------------

Yello!!!!

Guess what guys? I was tagged!!! Actually I've been tagged about 4 times in the past week. I'm gonna state the rules for those of who will be tagged. But I do want to shout out to GodismyDD and BEB273 cause they were the ones who tagged me!!!

Okay so since I'm not very popular and don't have a lot of friends, I'm going to bring the tag number down to 8, and you have to state five facts about yourself)

Tolkienite3791
Thekat18
BlueNerdWriter
GodismyDD
JuliMargenet
GodsLittlePianoGirl
JesusSaves17
BEB273

1. I ❤️ GLITTER.
2. The characters in my book are based off of real people. (Except I changed the names.)
3. I play piano for my church.
4. I'm sorta a clean freak. But not like a weird clean freak. I just like to keep things orderly.
5. I have a giant dog named Knox. I will try to add a pic.

Ps

Ps. This picture was taken a couple of months ago, so he is bigger now.