Chapter 10: I should have told him

I woke up in my nice warm bed ready for he day ahead. I was happy. I was joyous. I was ready for anything the world would throw my way. Oh wait, I guess not, cause I have school today. That seriously downed the mood. "Well," I thought to myself, "how bad could school be?"

I went down stairs with a fake plastic smile plastered all over my face.
"Well, you look cheerful this morning!" Ben stated will eating his cereal. "Haha yeah whatever." I said cheerful at the first part of the sentence but got boring and cold and the end.

"Anyway, you ready for your first day back to school?" He asked. "No." I clearly stated. "I would rather have a pelican peck my eyebrows out with its beak, but I guess I have no choice. " I said, with no emotion. Ben looked kinda confused, but his confused look turned back to normal when I asked where max and Scott are. "Scott drove up to DD real quick to grab some donuts, and max should be upstairs showering." He said. "K."

I went upstairs to go get dressed before Scott came home. I quickly put on my turquoise SimplySouthern shirt on (a.n. If you don't know what kinda shirt they are just look them up. I love mine!) and a pair of white jean shorts, and put on a pair of earrings and cute sandals, let my hair just stay down. (A.N. Outfit above.)

I run downstairs to see Scott got back home, with a box of donuts sitting on the table.
I immediately start digging in, and before I know it I'm on my way to school. Max and I are in the same building, since middle school and high school are together. I really hate it, because you get pushed by the high schoolers, who thinks hey are sooo "great."

I was in my second to last class for the day. Still hoping none of my teachers would stay something about my grades. And how I'm not doing so well.

But right when I'm about to walk about the door, mr. Sanchez says, "Hey Lauren could you come here for a minute?" He asks. "Ohh your in trouble now!!" Kitt whisper/yells at me. (Kitt has this class and a few other classes with me.) "Oh be quiet Kitt." I say, while walking over to mr. Sanchez. "Yes?" I ask. "Lauren I wants to talk to you about your grades. They have really been falling. My best suggest is that you get a math tutor. I can suggest some, but just think it over for now. That will be all." He says. I'm still in shock. A tutor? It will be all over school! "Ummm. Okay." I say and walk away.
The next class passes by like a fast motion video, while still trying to process what's happened.

I'm hanging out at my locker with Kitt, when all the sudden I feel somebody shut my locker door. Which slams on my hand. "Owwwww!" I practically yell.
And before me stands non other than the evil queen herself.

"Sophia what in the world was that for?" I yelled in her face. "Oh for being a loser and getting in my way." She says while giving me a "playful" punch on my shoulder.

Right then max walks by and seeing all of what happened, walked right up to me and Sophia, and yelled, "just stay out of my little sisters life just because you feel insecure about your own life, doesn't me you have to bother her!!" He yelled. Sophia just stood there with here mouth open.

"Be carful you might catch flys." I say.
"Uhh......whatever......I've got better things to do." She quickly says and turned on her heels with her posse on her tale.
"Hey thanks for standing up for me." I say thanking max. "No prob." He says nicely. "Anything else on your mind?" He asks. "You look really worried." He stated. "Ohhhh. No I'm fine." I say. Putting on a smile.
We get home, just for me to open the door to see a wide eyed, mouth open Scott.

Ug he must have gotten a call from mr. Sanchez. I forgot about that.

(A.N. Hey guys!!!! Thanks for reading my book!!!!!! I love you guys sooooo much!!!!!!!! Shout out to @blue123584,  you've been a big help to me!!!!!!!)