Chapter 23: Sent home

Hi guys sorry I haven't updated in like a week, I've been really busy. One of my fish died this week and I was sad. But next week I will be on vacation, so I'm not sure how much I will be able to update. But I will try!!!!!!!
Ps. I just wanted to do a shout out to Thekat18 , she is so awesome!! And her books are AMAZING!! Please go check her out, and follow her!
-------------------------------------------
"I've had enough with you guys. I've dealt with this for years. And tonight is where it ends." He says.

"Wait!! Your not gonna send us home are you??" Andy asks/yells.

"Don't yell at me, and I'm not sure yet. I have to check with the camp director." Dylan says.

"Oh please don't send us home!" Andy says, practically begging.

"Seriously Andy? You've stooped this low? Begging the enemy?" I say sarcastically.

"You'd be best not talking anymore, Lauren. I don't know andy's parents, but I know your brothers. And I'm sure they won't be happy to here about this." Dylan says.
I roll my eyes just as the camp director comes in.
(Camp director played by Chris evens)
"Dylan what's so bad that you had to wake me up at 12:00 am?" He asks grouchily.

"Sorry joe, but I found these two trying to prank the boys outside our cabin. I told this one (he points at me) to stop pulling pranks earlier in the week. But the didn't seem to get the message." He says.
"Lauren, again?" He asks.

"Yes mr. Hilson it's me again!" I say sarcastically.

"I may have dumped a bucket of maple syrup and feathers on him, when I was in the 6th grade." I whisper to Andy while smirking.

"This is your 3 year of camp, Andy. And you have had one offense so far. So we are not going to send you home." Mr. Hilson says. Than he turns to me.

"On the other hand Lauren, this is your 6th year of camp. And so far you've had, drum roll please, 6 offenses." He says.
"And I think this is your last time. I don't mean your last time of camp, but if you can't come back next year without pranking, than this will be your last year. But I do have to send you home." He says.

Oh no.

"Please Mr. Hilson!My brothers are gonna kill me! Please!" I say, eating my own words as I beg him not to send me home.

"I'm sorry Lauren. But I have to. Now I'm gonna go get some sleep. Good night, Lauren, Andy, Dylan, Beau." He says as he walks out.

"Night Joe." Is all Dylan says in return. Then he turns to me and Andy.

"Lauren, You will sleep the night here, than pack your things in the morning. And we will have one of your brothers come and get you. As for you Andy, I would watch it for the rest of the week." Dylan say.

"Alright both of you back to the cabin. I'll give Emma and trey a call so they make sure you get there." Beau says.

Any and I walk down the path to our cabin. All that is going through my mind right now is....

What in the world am I gonna do.