Chapter 8: Going home is always hard

Lauren's P.O.V

Once we had sorted out the funeral arrangements, we had to decide where to burry dad. It was pretty much unanimous that we should burry dad at the little church here in Honduras. The church was very helpful and very great full that dad was going to be buried there. The funeral was a beautiful service, lots of flowers, it was also held in the small church in Honduras that dad helped to start.

Once everything was over with, Scott sated we should get back to America, since max and I have been missing a lot of school. We got to the airport and boarded the plane easily. This time I sat next to Ben. I could see Ben was hurting. "You okay?"I asked. "Yeah I'm okay. Why what's up with you?" He asked. "Oh not much. I was just thinking about school." I answered. "Why? Are you doing okay at school?" He asked. "Yeah I'm was just thinking about how I have to go to school when we get home and you are already our of school." I hate school so much. I mean, other that Kitt, I have no friends. Plus Sophia goes to my school. You know how most schools have one person who thinks they rule the school? Well, that's Sophia. She always walks around the school, with her little posse of really vain girls, and they pretty much criticize everything about me.

"Do you not like school?" Ben asked. "I mean it's okay other than Sophia, the biggest brat-faced- blood sucking freak that ever lived." I started to say, Ben stopped me right there. "Wooooooow hold it missy. You know you aren't aloud to call people names." He said sternly. "But people are always calling people names at school." I said sheepishly. "You know your not aloud to call people names. Don't call her that." He stated. "Your not the boss of me." I simply stated. I know I was being annoying. "You stop talking back. Don't call her names. It you do you'll be grounded." He said. "What?!? Your not dad. You can't ground me!!" I yelled at him. "Since dads gone Scott and I are both in charge. And stop yelling. " man, he's right. I can't do anything about it. We sat the rest of there the rest of the plane ride in silence.

A N note.
There's a picture of the characters at the top. Sorry I have to change who max was played by. Sorry bout that!!!