Chapter 21: Camp Troubles

A.N.
Hey guys! I saw a couple of you guys read this chapter already, and I just wanted to say that the first time I published it, it was an accident because not all of the chapter was written. So the rest is at the bottom!!! Thanks so much for reading!!! ❤️

Recap.....

"Oh yeah Lauren, I forgot to tell you. Next week your going to summer camp."
-----------------------------------------

Oh no. See, the camp our family was always sent off to is Camp Ravens Point, Or CRP.
CRP is a pretty much your average summer camp. You can swim or do crafts of play sports.
Except this one is different.
The boys and girls always have a prank war.
The boys are on one side of the camp, and the girls are on the other.
Pretty much every day the boys and girls are pranking each other.
I have been going to this camp since I was 6 or 7. And all my brothers have gone to this camp too. But ever since they grew up a little bit, they said they were to cool for summer camp.
They have good friends who still go to camp, but are counselors. So I know all the counselors. Which isn't really a great thing for me.
------------------------------------------
The week before camp flys by way to fast.
And before I knew it, I was packing for camp.
But when I pack for camp Ravens point, I'll pack the usual, but also prank supplies. I had a huge supply of water balloons, feathers, and a bunch of other things that will help the girls win this prank war.
--------------------------------------------
Time flies fast even when your NOT having fun.
I was excited, because I liked camp. But I always seem to get into trouble.
And I'm sure this time won't be any different.
So we're at the drop of for CRP, waiting to board the bus.

"Bus A4 ready."

Great that's mine.

"Alright guys! I'll see you on Saturday!"

"Alright Lauren! See you on Saturday! Don't get into any trouble!!!" Scott yelled after me, as I hopped on the bus.

We slowly pulled away from the drop off stop. It was around an hour drive to camp, so I sat and listened to music on my iPod for an hour. As one direction blasted through my earbuds, I noticed that I knew a few people around.

"Hey aren't you Andrea?" I ask the girl in the row next to me.

"Yeah I am. Wait?!? Aren't you Lauren? Where you here last year?" She asked.

"I was! I think we may have pulled a few pranks on the boys together!" I said.

"Cool! So what cabin are you in? I'm in B2." She said.

"Hey me too!!! We can be camp buddies!" I said.

"Yay! Cause I know almost none here. Oh and call me Andy. It's shorter." She responded.

We chatted for a while until it was time to get off the bus.

We found where our counselors were at and introduced ourselves.

Hi guys! I'm emma. And this is Trey. We are the counselors at cabin b2. One of the counselors said. (Pictures above)

"Hi I'm Lauren Dowed. And this is my friend Andy." I said causally, knowing that when they hear my last name they will know who I am.

"Oh your Scotts sister!" The other counselor says.

"Yep that's me." I say quietly. Getting recognized as someone's sister doesn't always make you feel so great inside.
(A.N. This happens to me all the time with my bro)

I notice one of Ben's best friend, Dylan Matthews, is a counselor for one of the boys cabins (Picture above) Well, I can't help it if he's gonna get plastered with paint balloons of whatever pranks we play on the boys cabins.

We hike up to our cabin with the rest of the campers. On the way there Andy and I decide to prank the boys by ourselves, and not to share our prank supplies with the rest of the camper. (We're so greedy 😆) plus the counselor would probably yell at us if they found out about our pranks, and take the supplies away.

The rest of the day is spent unpacking our stuff and getting to know the other campers, and playing games with the counselors and other kids.

-------------------------------------------

At around 11:30 pm, Andy and I decided we should sneak out to play our first prank.
Our prank wasn't that complicated, but would cause a big stink.
We were going to put Limburger (really smelly cheese) in the vents at the boys cabin. So when the fans come on at 12:00 am, it will stink up their cabin.

So we snuck out, which was no small task. We had to get out of our beds as silently as possible, trying not to wake anyone else up.
The hardest part was getting outside. The doors to the cabin creaked so much that, I'm surprised we didn't wake someone up.

We slowly made our way across the camp grounds, finally getting to the boys cabin.
The vents were both outside and inside.  Since we didn't want to wake anyone up, we slowly opened an outside vent, and shoved the nasty smelling cheese inside.

It was almost 12:00 am, and the fans were about to come on, so we hightailed it out of there. Not wanting to smell like gross cheese.

We finally made it back to the cabin, and snuck into bed as quickly  as possible, and fell asleep almost immediately.

We (Andy and I) were woken up by somebody poking up.
I open my eyes to see, Emma, Trey, and Dylan standing over us.

"May I help you?" I ask sarcastically.

"Yeah, actually you can. Limburger cheese was found in the boys cabin vents this morning. And I know from experience that you both are quite the pranksters when it comes to camp. And I just wanted to tell you that, at camp this year we will not tolerate any pranks. So if another prank is pulled by either one of you, and your caught, you both will be in trouble." Dylan says very strictly.

"Yes sir." Andy say almost immediately.

"Yeah whatever." I say not really caring.

"What?" Trey asks.

" I mean yes sir." I say in a mocking voice.

The reason why I don't really care what Dylan says is, because no matter what he say, it won't matter. I'm gonna keep pulling pranks no matter what.

----------------------------------------

Sup guys! Hope you liked this chapter!!!!
Please comment and vote! Love you guys!!!

Meg