Chapter 22: Camp Troubles Part 2

It was the 3rd day of camp, and not much has happened. If I pull anymore pranks (which I will) I will have to be discreet.
Yesterday I decided on something easy, and just put plastic wrap over the door of the boys cabin. It was an easy prank, but it still gained some dirty looks from Dylan. But I wasn't worried, he didn't have any proof that I did them.

Not much has happened so far at camp. I've been swimming and playing volleyball with Andy and some of the campers.

Tonight, even though it was the only the 3rd day of camp, tonight was gonna be the biggest prank.

We were gonna set up all these spots on the boys cabin, where if you stepped at a certain spot, a bucket of paint filled water balloons would fall on you, and we were also gonna plastic wrapped the door. So if your would try to run outside you'd get covered in plastic wrap.
It was about 11:30 pm, and Andy and I decided we should sneak out. We had a few extra things we had to do, before everything was perfect.

We are at the boys cabin finishing the plastic wrap on the door, when we hear a twig snap.
I look over to Andy.

"Was that you?!?" I whisper yell.

"I don't think so. We should get out of her, I don't want to get caught and sent home!!" She whisper yells back.

But right after she finishes her sentence , I feel a hand go over my mouth and an arm hold me tight, so I couldn't escape. I try my hardest to look up, and I see that it's Dylan.

"I thought I told you to stop with the pranks?" He whisper yells at me. But more like yells.

I look over and see Andy, being help by the boys other counselor, beau (*pronounced bow), holding her with his hand over her mouth.

"Do not scream when I move my hand." He says sternly.

He moves his hand, and signals for beau to do the same.

They bring up to the main office. Well, more like drag up to the main office. Which I must say, was no easy track for them.

We finally get there, and Dylan announces he's calling both our parents/guardians.

"I've had enough with you guys. I've dealt with this for years. And tonight is where it ends." He says.

/----/----/----/----/----/-----/------/

Hey guys!!! Sorry this chapter was kinda short! Hope you still liked it though. The last chapter was published before I finished it, so I finished it and if you haven't seen the updated part please do!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!!
Love
Meg