Chapter 28: My Turn

Recap:
Lauren's P.O.V

"No further questioning!" Ben said.

"Oh give me a break that was completely over dramatic."

Scott slammed the gavel down a couple of time.
"Order in the court! Mr Dowed, to you have any other witnesses?" Scott asked Ben.

"No I do not." Ben said as he step down from the podium, and took his seat.

John walked up to the podium and started to speak.

"I would like to call our first witness. Miss Lauren dowed." He said.

I stepped up to where John was standing and took a seat as a witness.

"Miss dowed, where you at the scene of the crime when it happened?"

"No I was not. I was in the bathroom."

"Please tell the court all that happened."

"Well, Sophia got here not two minutes after I came home from school. She walked in and say on the couch. I said I had to do to the bathroom, which gave her ample time to break the window. As I was walking out of the bathroom I heard the window break. When I got to the kitchen, Sophia was already there!" I said.
"And I have more evidence that Sophia broke the window! While I was looking for evidence, I "stumbled" across this! In her purse!" I say as I hold up a rock. That was big enough and hard enough to break a window.
Everyone gasps dramatically.

"Anymore questions?" Scott asks.

"Just one! Do we get a bathroom break?" Max asks.

"I meant questions for Lauren."

"No I don't think so."

"Well, I will take all this into consideration as I decide who is guiltily! Recess for 10 min!" Scott says.

I know I didn't do it, but I'm afraid Scott will think I did it, and side with Sophia.