Chapter 16: Asking the boys

Lauren's P.O.V.
Recap:

"Would you want to stay with me for a little bit during the summer?" He asked.
I almost screamed.
"Really?!?" I asked excitedly.
"I wouldn't say it if I wasn't serious. I don't live to far, so if they wanted you home they could come pick you up." He said.
Then my heart stopped. Of course the boys wouldn't let me go. Ever since dad died, they won't let me out of their sight. Well, since I'd be with family maybe they're let me go.
The only way is to butter them up.
I told John my plan.

"Yeah your probably right. They wouldn't let you go. Hmmmm..... Let's just pamper them for the day and then you can ask them!" He said.

Just then Scott walks over.

"What are are you two talking about?" He asks.

"Oh nothing."I say, while johns giggling.

"No, seriously what's up?" He said.

"Nothing!" We both yell, while laughing.
"Whatever..... Kids these days." He said, which made us burst into another fit of laughter.

--------later that day----------

Scott, Ben, and max were all in the living room watching tv.

"This is the perfect time. Do it now." John told me. And then pushed me into the living room.

Scott's P.O.V

Ben, max, and I were all in the living room watching tv, when Lauren came into the living room with a platter of cupcakes and cookies. Okay somethings up.

"Hey guys! I just randomly made a bunch of cupcake and cookies it you want one...." She said, while shoving a cookie in all of our mouths.

She was about to walk out of the room, when I caught her and said,
"Hold up missy." I say.
She stops and slowly turns around.

"Yessss?" She says slowly and innocently.

"What's the real reason you made those?" I ask.

"Huh? Why does there have to be a reason? Can't I just make stuff for my loving brothers?" She asks sweetly.
I can always tell when she's lying.
"No, not normally. So what's the real reason? And so lie this time, missy." I say.
"Okay the real reason is canipleasegospendthesummeratjohnshouse?" She asks.
"Excuse me?" I say, having no idea what she said.
"Okay fine. When we were at the park earlier, John asked me if I wanted tot spend the summer at his house. And since he doesn't live overly far, you could come and get me if you needed me. Please?" She says, kinda in one long sentence.

"No."
"Why?"
"Well if you would let me finish I'll tell you. Hey John could you come in here?" I said.
"Yeah, hold on." He says, then walks in a couple seconds later.
"What you need?" He asks.
"Well, Lauren here tells me that you invited her to stay with you for the summer. Well I have some news that might change that. Today you got a letter from Lander University, you were excepted there. And I though you could live with us!" I say.
Lauren and John both light up, and start doing some sort of happy dance.

"MY EYES!!" Max yells at them.
"Pleasesssss stopppp!" Ben begs.

"Fine." They say with big smiles painted across there faces.