Chapter 31: Field trip part 2

In the last chapter I told everyone about the field trip that was about to happen. So where we left off I was signed up to go on the 8th grade field trip to Disney land. Other words people use for Disney land are magic kingdom, etc, was this going to be magic kid him for me? I don't thinks. The last thing I said was that my brothers were signed up to go with me as chaperones. Not that I would do anything horrible, just I need some alone time.
Meanwhile, I'm not to happy with my brothers......

"Really?!? Can't I just have some time to myself?" I practically yell at them.

"Don't yell. And anyway you get plenty of time to yourself. You have an entire day of school for yourself." Ben answers, obviously quite annoyed with me.

"Please just for once can I go by myself?" I begged.

"No, and that final. Go pack anyway, we leave in a day and a half." He said.

I practically stomp away, mad at my brothers for being complete jerks.

A day and a half passes quiet quickly, and to my dismay, it's already the morning of the trip.
At least there is one or two things looking up for me on this trip.
Number one, my best friend kitt is coming.
And number two, the bus we are driving to get to Disney land is complete with a tv, wifi, and a bathroom.

It's not long before we are on our way to school, complete with our luggage and my annoying brothers.
Once we get there I hurry over to kitt and the rest of my friends, but my brothers are not far off.

"So I see your bros are still coming? Well it's not that bad, I'm just glad my parents aren't coming. I guess they trust your bros will keep an eye on me." She said with a frown.

"Wow thanks a lot, kitt." I say.

This coming week is not looking that great for me.
----------------------------
Hey guys!!! Sorry I haven't updated in forever!!! School and other things have been on my mind lately. I will try and update as soon as possible!!