▪️ 2 ▪️

Keenon

"Man, I just don't know. I mean that night, it happened so fast. I wouldn't know if he was dead or not."

"Bruh, im telling you. I saw this nigga man, and I wasn't hallucinating, or dreaming. It was real!"

I listened to Tee Cee go on and on about how he swore up and down he saw Isaiah last night. I never really talked about him to Khia, but from what I know, there was a funeral, a burial, a coroner but... all these things can get faked too, I mean Penny watches Pretty Little Liars alll day long, and that lil white girl Allison faked her death. It was fascinating if you ask me.

"Look nigga, he is DEAD okay. Or maybe he haunting  your ass, I might be next. I just hope im not."

-
When I got home the house was quiet but as I got closer to my room, I heard sobs. I opened the room door and didn't see Khia, so I went to the closest and there she was balled up crying. I ran to her side to see if she was okay.

"Khia, what's wrong talk to me."

She looked up at me, with a red nose and teary eyes. "I saw him."

"Saw who?"

"Isaiah, I saw him Keenon."

"Baby, he's dea-"

"NO! It was real!"

"Where'd you see him?"

"The hospital, did you see anyone come in my room the other day? He came in, and he sat on the bed."

"Khia, maybe it was the medicine, but... no one came in your room. I was there the whole time."

"I don't know Keenon, sometimes I think he faked his death, he's still alive just playing with me or something, you know?"

I didn't respond because I wasn't on the same page as her, instead I was starting to think she was crazy and so was Tee Cee, he said the exact same thing. If this man was really alive, where the heck he been hiding all these years.

"Khia, it's 2:30 in the morning. You wanna just get in the bed?"

She stopped crying and looked at me. "2:30? Where the HELL you been, you been gone since 6 o'clock this evening, so don't think im the crazy one cause I seen my dead brother, when you were out till 2:30!"

I held my hands up in defense cause she was getting closer and closer and even louder, I was starting to think she was drunk, cause sober Khia don't act like this, or maybe she do. I got a whiff of her breath and she was intoxicated.

Im not even about to bother to go back and forth with her, cause that was going to make it work, yes I know its 2:30 but im still a celebrity, I just put out a new album Brazy and im trying to build my fan base. I mean im that nigga, thats just what I do.

Khia

The next morning I woke up in the closet confused as fuck, and I felt like my nose was dry and my face was stiff, I felt like how you feel after you get a whooping, that feeling nobody wanted to feel.

I crept out of the closet and went to the bathroom, I don't even remember how I got in the closet. I started the shower cause I needed a good bath. I remember Layla asking me about going to a Lakers game today, and I gave in and said i'll go, she know I don't do major publicity.

 I remember Layla asking me about going to a Lakers game today, and I gave in and said i'll go, she know I don't do major publicity

"Bitch look at the camera." Layla sucked her teeth and I looked over at her.

"Oh, heyyyyy." I did duck lips and laughed and so did Layla.

"Girl, I know I got a man and all, but that Kyrie Irving is FIONE."

I rolled my eyes at her. "On what team?"

"Cavs. I'll show him to you, man no you'll see him when they warming up."

About 20 minutes into waiting for them to come out they finally came and I was glad, cause I was getting tired.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome our home team The Los Angeles LAKERSSS."

"I need a beer for this, i'll be back." Layla stood up and went to wherever she had to go, leaving me there looking dead as a door knob, cause I knew nothing about basketball, and on top of that I was anxious to see this Kyrie nigga, he probably wasn't all that good looking, cause Layla ass liked to blow stuff out of proportion, but we'd just have to see.

BRUH I HAD TO DO IT, I BEEN BECOMING MORE AND MORE OF A KYRIE FAN MAN, HE IS FINE FOREAL AND MANNNN S/O TO THE CAVS FOR THE DUB ❤️💛🤘🏽

-comment & vote