▪️ 10 ▪️

I watched as Isaiah held up different shirts to himself, we been in this mall for about damn 8 hours and I was starting to get exhausted. I forgot how much he loved the mall, and I also forgot how much the women loved him. Some girl kept eyeing him down through the racks and he'd flash a smile at her, and I finally spoke.

"Honey, he's my brother. You can have him."

"Oh.. I-I wasn't-" she started stuttering really bad and Isaiah laughed.

"Don't mind her, she's cranky cause she's ready to eat, im Isaiah." He held out his hand and she shook it. "Amber."

"Amber? Pretty name, for a pretty girl."

I rolled my eyes cause I couldn't believe he still used that same line, this man hasn't changed at all. "Can I have the keys i'll be in the car."

"No, im coming- it was nice meeting you Amber."

And with that we walked away, she did all that and still didn't get his number. "Why didn't you give her your number?"

"Because I don't do that shit, I have to be attracted to you, these girls man they not loya-"

I gave him the 'eye' cause basically I wasn't loyal either, I was just doing this shit for the fun of it, but I promise after I leave Cleveland i'll block his number and never contact Kyrie again, and this is for my own good.

"Isaiah have you talked to... Keenon yet?"

"Nah."

"Why not?"

"Its gonna be hard man, im pretty sure he already knows or has a idea but as far as me coming out to tell him, I can't do it."

"Well, can you do it for me, please, i'd really like you around more after all these years."

"Alright Khia.. I'll do it only cause you asked."

Keenon

I searched through Khia's stuff cause she had to have a hint or something to give me that her brother was still alive, I just didn't believe it. Until I see him, I'll believe it.

After 15 minutes of tearing up her side of the room, and her side of the closet, I gave up. I heard a shower running so I knew Penny had got in the shower. I pulled out my phone and called Khia, I haven't talked to her since she got to Ohio the other day, she should be back now.

"Hello?"

"Where you at?"

"Im almost home, sorry I didn't call earlier. I wanted it to be a surprise, and I have something or someone for you.

"Someone?"

"Yeah, hey, im almost home you see you when I get there." And with that she hung up the phone leaving me curious, she already knew not be be bringing any and everybody in my house, im funny about people. They might be jealous of what we got and looking around trying to plot on how to rob our family. Hell no.

Khia

"Nice to meet you my name is Isaiah, thats all you have to say."

"Why can't you say, Keenon Isaiah, Isaiah.. Keenon?"

"Fine fine, i'll say it. Just don't... get crazy."

"Im not gonna get crazy. Just open the damn door girl."

I opened the door and Keenon came charging down the stairs and I could see a change in his eyes.

"Keenon.... this is... this is Isaiah."

The two stared blankly at each other and it was a long pause until Penny came downstairs singing and the girl had a voice but now wasn't the time, she stopped singing and took out her ear plugs.

"Did I miss something?"

"Uh, yeah Penny this is your uncle, my brother.. Isaiah."

"I knew it! See dad I told you!"

"Wait what?"

"I know him already." She put back in her ear plugs and went to the kitchen.

I turned to Isaiah folding my arms. "What is she talking about?"

"I kind of been looking out after her too, I've been visiting her, but she was so young, I didn't think she would remember."

"For 14 years?! You've been around for that long Isaiah?!"

"Damn Khia, let everything come to the light."

"Keenon aren't you going to speak?"

Keenon looked at the both of us, grabbed his keys and left out. I groaned and chased after him, and he stopped when he got to his car.

"Keenon... Keenon WAIT! Whats the problem?"

"How long you knew?"

"I just found out like last week babe, listen to me....please."

"Khia, I have to go alright, i'll be back later? Is he... is he staying here I mean... what do I do?"

"You could've at least spoke or something."

He sat his head back on the seat and looked at me. "I love you Khia... alright, i'll be back."

I nodded and watched as he backed up the long drive way and left. I didn't know if he was gonna be back or not, this was worrying me. The only place I know he'll go is to Slim or Tee Cee.