▪️ 15 ▪️

YG

"Stay here, okay?" I kissed Khia forehead and she nodded she hasn't stopped crying since they took her and that was 4 or 5 hours ago.

"Slim and Tee Cee, go in from the back. Me and Isaiah gonna go in from the front. And be careful, we don't know if they got niggas in here waiting to blow our heads off."

I let Isaiah go in front of me since he knew how to break into people houses, I mean he been stalking my family for a long ass time.

"Im in." He twisted the knob and the door opened and I was amazed. He had some type of tweezers or something whatever it was, I shrugged it off and held up my gun, this obviously wasn't where he lived. Cause it stunk in here, the place was trashed. I heard a yell and then gunshots so im guessing Slim and Tee Cee got someone.

"Aye, ima follow the noise you look around for Penny or take out whoever left in this bitch." I nodded to Isaiah and he went another direction.

Khia

"Khia, don't you think we should call the cops, just incase." She bit down on her lip nervously and I sat my head back on the seat, we were waiting in the truck for when they came out so we can get away. FAST

"Layla, SO ALL US CAN GET SHOT?!"

"I mean, they- your right.. who the hell do we call during an emergency now and days."

"I hope everything's okay." I leaned up in the seat to see if I can see anything, but I saw nothing.

Isaiah

I kicked a closed door and I saw a girl in the corner of the room and I held up my gun but she had tears in her eyes, she jumped up when she seen me and held her hands up in defense.

"Chyna?"

She stopped crying and I put the gun down cause I knew Chyna, we go way back... she was my first and my last. I couldn't tell that was her on the computer tonight, she was all beat up without that makeup. I mean damn, but now... she was a completely different person.

"What the hell- what are you doing here?"

"Isa-Isaiah? Is that really you?" She came closer and I backed up a little.

"Yes, its me."

"Oh my-oh my gosh."

"ISAIAH! Where you at?!" I heard Keenon yell my name and I knew I couldn't just leave.

"Im in here!"

"Aye man, we got Jakorey, he dea- Chyna! Man kill her ass!" Slim yelled and I didn't respond.

"Dead! Oh my GOSH! Jakorey! You killed him!" She fell to her knees and I sighed so much shit was going on right now and I was so confused.

"Look man, where's Keenon?"

"He's outside, waiting for you."

"Can we talk about this when we get home, but I can't leave her here man. I- its some shit we have to discuss. All of us."

"Whatever man. I'll see you at the car."

While he left I listened to her sobs and I felt bad. I came to her side helping her up. "Chyna, you have to come with me NOW. I'll explain all of this  later."