▪️ 3 ▪️

"Is that him?" I pointed to a brownskin muscular man running the court. He had some facial hair, and a few tattoos, oh lord but when he opened his mouth to talk to his teammate, those teeth, his smile he was BEAUTIFUL.

"Yes, thats him girl

"Yes, thats him girl."

"Layla, I cheated once I can't cheat again, this media ain't no joke."

"Who said it had to be you? Boo I'm single with one kid, I knew that nigga wasn't gon be with me forever."

I shook my head at her and sat back and enjoyed the rest of the game.

Anonymous

I watched Khia from a distance while she enjoyed herself, I was protecting her, making sure she was safe. Even though I was in the shadows I was still here, I didn't want anything to happen to her, so far nothing bad has happened, except the day her boo and his homeboys burned that house down and she got kidnapped, I blame myself for that, I was too late. I was gonna come back that night, but I couldn't the situation had already been handled, and that was to leave Ryan dead. Thanks to Slim, that was handled.

"Aye Isaiah, how long you think you can stay low?"

I turned my attention to Slim. "Nigga I been doing this since the nightclub, I know what I'm doing, I got a tracking device on her car, on her phone, im computer smart, street smart, and I had training in the military for stuff like this."

"Yeah, I mean, what if you get seen?"

"Who's going to see me, I grew my beard out.. I look pretty damn good if I do say so myself, im not the same lanky nigga, I got built."

"Yeah man, besides that. Tee Cee swore up and down he saw you, he was telling Keenon about it and everything, I didn't speak on it though, in fact. I left. I just think you need to go ahead and do it."

"Nigga, do you know how much shit I have to go through to tell them how it went down.."

"If it takes the whole Compton and Up State Cali, you gotta do what you gotta do man."

sorry this is short, but I just had to get this out, before I do the next chap, cause the next one gon be a good one.