▪️ 4 ▪️

The last 5 minutes of the game, I got up to go find a restroom and I told Layla i'd meet her at the car. She simply nodded and she wasn't paying attention to me anyway. I mean Lakers were already winning so why stay. It was gonna be hell trying to get out of the arena.

Kyrie

I looked at the scoreboard and threw my towel, I was already fouled out of the game because clearly the refs were blind, so fuck it. I'll see everyone in the locker room. I got up and stormed off towards the locker room, on my way there I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Excuse me."

"Sorry."

"Its my fault, im just- ugh nevermind- what you doing down here anyway?" I looked her up and down and didn't notice a backstage pass, I hope she wasn't a crazed fan, security would've caught her coming back here.

"I'm just trying to find a restroom."

"Well, this ain't my court. So I wouldn't know shawty."

"Um, right.. i'll just find it myself, like I was doing before you bumped into me." She folded her arms turned on her heels and walked away. So she wasn't a crazed fan, in fact she acted like she didn't know who I was, she looked kind of older anyway almost in her 40's. But that wasn't stopping me, thats how I like em. She Karlie Redd and im Scrap.

I watched her walk down the long hall, her floral pants hugging her ass, going to find a restroom, truth was. I knew where the bathroom was, I was just testing shorty, and from the looks of it. She got a lot of potential, and I like it. I heard the buzzer and I proceeded to the locker room, but I wanted shorty number, and at the same time I didn't want anyone to see me get it. So i'll just have to get my lurkology skills on to find out more about her.

-
Whenever we got back to the hotel room, everyone decided they wanted to go out and have a few drinks, I mean yeah we lost the game but it wasn't the end of the world. We fucked with our brothers from LA heavily so why not go out and turn up with them while we here.

 We fucked with our brothers from LA heavily so why not go out and turn up with them while we here

Khia

"I shouldn't be gone long. You and Penny be good."

"We're always good, you need to be good, watch your surroundings, and don't make me hear nothing." Keenon squeezed my ass and hit it letting me go, I nodded cause it was the same thing everytime.

"Yes Keenon, I know."

-

When I got to the spot everyone was talking about they'd be at to celebrate the Lakers win, it was stupid packed. Good thing I know the owners, I just walked my lil happy ass through the front, not through the ropes. Layla told me she was stuck in traffic so she'd be here in another hour. I rolled my eyes and went to the bar. I ordered a Martini and looked around to feel the vibe of the club tonight. I saw people that played in the games here, and I wondered if that Irving boy was here also. He had to be like in his 20's and those days are over for me.

"Your Martini ma'am."

"Thank you."

I made my way through the crowd to check out VIP, and it was lit. I felt like such an outcast cause Layla wasn't here and my age. I may have been in my 40's but black don't crack.

I sipped on my drink, until Redemption by Drake played and someone came up to me tapping me

I sipped on my drink, until Redemption by Drake played and someone came up to me tapping me. I spun around almost spilling my drink. It was Irving, he smiled that cute smile and I blushed.

"I didn't expect you to be here."

"Well, this is my city, and my team." I lied about the my team part cause in our house we didn't rep Lakers.

"You here alone?"

"Yeah, im waiting on a friend also." He looked me up and down and I sipped my drink again.

"You look good as hell. I must say."

I giggled. "So do you."

"Can I get you another drink- uhh."

"Khia. Uh, yeah. I could use one."

"Khia, beautiful. I'll be back with you one."

I nodded and when he left I texted Layla to hurry, and I slipped my wedding ring off putting it into my wristlet, I know that was a dead move, but he's obviously trying to hit on me, and if a man can buy you a drink girl don't stop him.

A few minutes later Layla came over with a drink and I sighed. "About time! I was getting nervous."

"Khia.. why are you in Cavs section. Oh my gosh. JR keeps looking at me." She whispered to me and tried to play it off.

"Then go talk to him."

"Girl no."

"Layla, it's only one night. What can one night do?"

what you guys think? Khia gonna cheat again.
Once a hoe always a hoe lmaooo (jk)
Comment & Vote