▪️17▪️

Khia

I didn't sleep for almost two days you can say, I still had a lot on my mind, I cheated on Keenon again, my daughter was just kidnapped, my brother not really dead, what the hell going to happen next.

I got out of the bed and went downstairs to see if Isaiah was still up, me and him were just alike at times, when something bothered him he didn't sleep and I knew something was wrong when he came back from dropping that whore off.

"Isaiah."

"Whats up? Why you not sleep?"

"I can't sleep?"

"'Me either?"

It was a short pause and we both spoke. "Whats bothering you?"

"You go first."

"Nah you go Khia."

I sighed. "Everything, I just feel like im not fit for anything you know?"

"Like?"

"You know, cheating and my baby."

"Look, she isn't a baby anymore, yes she's 13 but we went through stuff, she has to go through something."

"Yeah but... Chyna? You know her?"

"We go way back, me and Chyna were on the verge of tying the knot, I tried to keep us a secret, cause I knew you wouldn't like her, you never liked anyone I dated, and I really loved her."

"What happened?"

"She started showing her true colors, she changed up, we argued about a lot of non sense, constantly."

"Oh, im sorry.. is there anybody now?"

"No, no. I don't have time anymore."

"Well maybe you should get out, start to mingle, meet people."

"I don't know about that, everyone the same over here to me, If anything I need someone who can teach me something and I can learn from."

I nodded and yawned, we talked for a good hour until I fell asleep on the couch.