▪️ 13 ▪️

Chyna

"Chyna what you want me to do with her?"

"Really Jakorey! Don't say our names! The little bitch might tell." I smacked his dumb ass in the back of the head and I looked back at the little girl as she sat in the corner of the room with her hands behind her back and her mouth tied up.

"Man, you just said my name. Don't hit me man!"

Jakorey was my third cousin and we were always close, but when he told me that Isaiah was alive. I instantly didn't know what to do, I didn't sleep. Long long time ago, me and Isaiah had a thing, but if it wasn't for that sister of his, we would've been married, maybe have a family, so I work down at the strip club and the day long ago when YG came in I decided to make my move on him but it didn't work, sadly. And I heard he ranted out my cousin that just made things worse, all of this is just like a big ass triangle. Some kind of way were all connected, and if it wasn't for the lord above. We'd all be in some deep shit.

"Anyway, we got her so now what?"

"We wait." I moved my long hair out of my face  and licked my lips.

"Wait here?"

"Yes nigga, we can't just leave her. And we have to feed her too man, you know how they do on those movies."

"Oh okay okay." Jakorey looked behind me then back at me licking his lips

"You look good."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh do I?"

"Lets um... let's go in the other room real quick." He grabbed his crotch and I looked down and laughed.

"Alright, beat you there."

Whats that thing when relatives do shit? Incest. We do that. But I mean, we were third cousins so to me that didn't necessarily mean anything ya know.

Penny

When the two left I started crying, I didn't want to cry in front of them cause they'll think I was weak, if it was anything my dad taught me. It was to never show people your weak, and me being 14 I was taking his advice right about now. I knew when he came to save me they were going to get the best of them.

YG

"Khia, I need you and Layla to stay, I know you wanna go.."

"Keenon, no.. im coming."

"Me too." Layla stepped up and I sighed cause I knew whatever I tried they weren't going to give up. I had Isaiah, Tee Cee, Slim, Khia, and Layla. They knew when it came to stuff like this I didn't play. First I was going to go back to my old hood and ask if they seen anything suspicious. I didn't give a damn if it was 2 in the morning, Im not gonna sleep till I get my baby back.