▪️ 16 ▪️

Isaiah

I sat next to Chyna who was wrapped up in the blanket I had gave her, cause she wouldn't stop shivering so im guessing she was cold or something.

"Chyna, im sorry. But we had to do what we had to do."

"Im not worried about that, I mean I am.. but-"

"You two were married, you should be worried."

She lightly chuckled. "No, we weren't. We just faked that man, cause- well its a long story. Buy Isaiah, what happened to you, what happened to us?"

"I had to get out man, you know what happened. My sister husband shot at me."

She ran her fingers through her hair. "I loved you Isaiah, we had our future planned out. And you just up and leave for forever!"

"Chyna! I don't want to argue right now!" I sighed cause this reminds me of the old days, its a small world man, or maybe a small town. Im telling you it really is.

"You know what, at least I know your alive, im glad your alive but fuck you!" She stood up pointing a finger in my face. "You can take me home."

-

Khia

"Oh my gosh, did she touch you, are you hurt or anything?" I studied Penny for the 13th time tonight and she was getting annoyed.

"Mom, im okay."

"Are you sure."

"Im fine, just tell me why y'all killed that man. He didn't do anything. Dad you told me killing was bad and you'd never do that." She started to tear up and I knew it was time for him to tell her where he came from.

"Look, baby I know what daddy said. He fucked with my family, I wasn't going to rescue you and let this man keep roaming the earth. Daddy has something to tell you."

She nodded and wiped her eyes and gave him her full attention. I played in her hair while he started to tell her his background.

"I wasn't gonna tell you this, ever.. Or maybe until someone told you. But its best if you hear it from me then on these streets. Daddy wouldn't be here today if the stuff he did in his pass didn't happen. I know I told you I would never kill anyone, but I have killed a few people back then, I mean.. things change im not like that anymore, but I had no choice but to do that this morning."

It was now 8 o'clock, we haven't slept since the kidnapping happened, so we basically been up for a whole 48 hours, and I know we all needed the sleep. When Keenon was done telling her she finally realized why he did the things he did.

"Now you understand?"

She nodded and yawned and I knew she was tired, she looked like she hadn't been to sleep. I kissed her forehead and so did Keenon. "You go wash, and we'll go wash and we'll sleep all day so we all can get some rest, alright?"

"Alright, im sleeping with you guys cause im still terrified."

"That's alright with me." He chuckled and I smiled getting up going to the bathroom so I can wash my lil stank ass cause I know I was kicking. I laughed to myself and turned on the shower stripping out of my clothes and stepping in the shower.