▪️ 8 ▪️

I stepped out of the black Suburban ready to meet with Kyrie, I know, I know. But I was doing it in secret nobody knew what was going on so hey why not have a little bit of fun. I just simply told Keenon that I was meeting someone about a hair line, and he believed me. I mean, I was meeting someone about a hairline, because I always got compliments on my hair, so why not start one myself. The lady just so happens to he in Ohio.

I looked at my phone and it was 8 in the morning, I didn't have to check into my hotel until 11. I decided to call Kyrie to see if he was up.

"Hello?" He sounded as if he was sleep and his voice made me moist.

"Hi, you up?"

"Im up for you, wassup?"

"Well, I didn't tell you earlier. But im in Cleveland."

"Damn foreal, where you at? I'll come meet you." His voice sounded like he was wide awake now, and I smiled as if he could see me.

"I don't have to be at my hotel until 11."

"You can come here, i'll text you my address."

"Alright."

"Aight."

Kyrie

I got out of bed to go freshen up, all I was gonna do is brush my teeth, and wash my face. When I said I wanted to fuck with shawty on the low, she knew how to keep it that way, and I like it. Cause man these broads in Cleveland fool, I bring em home and they be tryna steal my shit, but from what it seems, Khia got her own.

Around 9, I heard my doorbell ring, and I got nervous. It's something about her that made my heart skip a beat. I opened the door and she looked good to say it was 9 o'clock in the morning.

"Damn, its really you

"Damn, its really you."

"Did you think I was joking?" She stepped inside and looked around then looked back at me.

"No, im glad your here. Wait, why are you here?" I leaned back against my door sticking my hands in my sweats and I caught her checking me out.

"Uh, I have a meeting. About a hair line."

"Looking to start your own business?"

"Maybe."

"Where your bags?"

"The car."

"Girl, why you making that man wait. I'll take you to your hotel. Lets go get your bags."

"Are you sure? I mean 11 o'clock a long time from now."

I pulled her into me, kissing her neck, and whispering against it. "We can do a lot within 2 hours." I let her go, smirking and licking my lips. She nodded and I went to get get her bags.

Keenon

"Slim, I know my babygirl, and I know she ain't crazy, if anything she got more of me in here then her mama.. besides the attitude." I blew out my smoke and he shook his head.

"Man, it's some things I need to tell you, but I can't say it for myself."

"What's up? We boys. You can talk to me."

He hesitated and took a drag from his blunt. "Man, Isaiah ain't dead."

Are the chapters too short for ya? Or am I moving slow or too fast writing this book. 🙃